Chapter 59

Lucius stood staring callously as the half naked and bawling young woman that was chained to the wall. Her long blonde hair was covered in dirt, she wore nothing but a white bra covered in dry blood and a pair of ripped blue jeans. Bruises littered her arms and he could see hand prints on her waist, it looked like someone gripped her waist with iron hands. Her face was twisted into fear, pain and mortification as she pulled at the metal chains that held her to the gray stone wall. Her sobs came out sounding odd because her throat was dry from not having enough water.

"Shut up!" Rabastan shouted at the girl as he sent a slicing hex at her cheek. Blood flowed from her cheek and her sobs cut off as she put a hand over her mouth to stop herself from crying out. Lucius sneered at the display of weakness before turning to Antonin.

"Has she talked yet?" Lucius asked sounding bored.

"No," Rabastan said with an almost feral look towards the young woman. "She refuses to speak no matter what I do to her."

"And you say that you tried Legilimency?" Lucius asked as his cold eyes turned back to the girl. She was looking between the two men warily as silent tears streaked down her cheeks, the tears mingling with the blood.

"Yes," Antonin answered. "The answers we're looking for can't be found, she obviously knows how to hide information better than most. All I see are memories of no meaning." Lucius looked the girl up and down and as he did so she appeared to cave in on herself. She didn't seem the type to be able to endure torture but then again she was an Auror.

"You don't want to answer my friends questions?" Lucius asked silkily. "Well, I'll have to find someway to make you talk." He walked towards the young woman. "Sooner or later you will tell us what we want to know Miss Rycroft and unluckily for you I have a meeting in an hour. This needs to be done by then." He stopped three feet in front of her. "So what to do?" He pulled out his wand and the woman flinched causing him to smirk cruelly. He leveled his wand at the woman's chest and her body jerked, her body went as straight as board and he levitated her until she was standing with her back against the wall. "Now Miss Rycroft, who is the spy in the Death Eaters."

"There isn't one," Miss Rycroft said quickly, too quickly. Lucius made an unpleasant sound in the back of his throat.

"Rabastan," Lucius said clearly, "I think it's time to introduce Miss Rycroft to our dear friend Fenrir Greyback." Miss Rycroft paled until she was as white as snow and her eyes went wide, Lucius chuckled lowly. "So you've heard of him." He walked forwards until his wand was digging into her collar bone. "Of course you have, everyone in the Wizarding world has heard of him." He ran his wand down to her naval and up to her right shoulder. "How he likes to play with his food." He ran his wand up her neck and over her now bone white lips. "And unlike Rabastan he doesn't play gently."

"You call what he did to me gentle?" Miss Rycroft asked quietly, she sounded broken and miserable but there was a hint of defiance in her tone.

"Compared to Fenrir Greyback, oh yes," Lucius practically purred. "He'll love a beautiful young woman like you." He took a step back as he body began to shake slightly from fear and Lucius felt amusement course through his body. "And once he's done with you we'll send the memory to the Ministry of Magic, I'm sure your friends will love to see you be ridden like the filth you are by the worlds most feared werewolf. I'm sure they'll enjoy it." His lips quirked up as her crotch became wet and the smell of urine filled the air, the fear she was displaying was intoxicating to him. It was obvious by the glow of Rabastan's eyes that he felt the same way but Lucius only spared him a glance.

"Please," she begged quietly, the desperation in her voice spoke volumes. "Don't let him touch me." Her gaze flickered to Rabastan and disgust and loathing filled her blue eyes. "He was bad enough." Rabastan chuckled causing the girl to shiver violently. "It's James Walsh, he's been feeding information to Madam Bones for several months. I know there is another one but-but I don't know, honestly I-I don't." Her eyes took on a pleading look. "Please don't let him touch me." Lucius smiled condescendingly.

"Of course not Miss Rycroft," Lucius said coolly as he pointed his wand at her. "Avada Kedavra!"

"No!" She yelled as her eyes went wide as a jet of green light streaked towards her hitting her in the chest, Lucius released the spell holding her up and she fell to the floor like a rag doll.

"Such a shame," Rabastan said as though he was discussing the weather. "She had a nice little body, tight too." Lucius sneered as he put his wand into its holster, the Dark Lord would not be pleased that James Walsh was a double agent and he would be furious that they didn't find out the name of the other double agent. He had a bad feeling that there might even be more than one. He cast a tempus, the emergency meeting of the board of governors was in half an hour.

"Dispose of her body," Lucius said to his brother in law. "I have a meeting soon." Rabastan tore his gaze from the now dead Auror.

"Ah yes, Dumbledore is going to finally be seen for the fool he is," Rabastan chuckled. "What are you planning on proposing?"

"Suspension," Lucius replied, "and Rodolphus and I are going to suggest assigning a deputy headmistress to replace Minerva, someone who is on our side and will do what the Dark Lord wishes. It will be good for the dark if there is another Death Eater in the castle, especially once the war picks up. It should be easy to get the others to agree considering everything that has happened the past two years."

"If you succeed that will be two more Death Eaters in Hogwarts next year," Rabastan pointed out with a glint in his eyes. "The History of Magic professor and the deputy headmistress." He paused before asking a question Lucius himself had been wondering. "Who will be the new Defense professor next year?" Lucius' face remained blank but inside he was annoyed, Dumbledore had been dodging his requests to know who it would be. He had the feeling it wouldn't be someone he or the Dark Lord would approve of. All of the Dark Lord's goals were becoming a reality but that old fool Dumbledore was causing them to take longer than they would if he was dead. Lucius was awaiting the day Dumbledore would die and the Wizarding world would finally becoming everything he wanted it to be.

After a moment of silence Lucius responded smoothly, "I'm not sure."