Chapter 112

Viktor took the letter from the black owl and unfolded the parchment. It was blank and Viktor frowned. He dropped the letter when a sharp pain shot up his arm. He looked down at the letter and saw words forming in black ink. He slowly reached down and picked it up.

Viktor,

I am aware of tomorrow's Hogsmeade visit.

You know what is expected of you.

I do not wish for the faith I have given you to have been misplaced.

Voldemort

The parchment turned to ash which fluttered out of Viktor's hand and onto the ground. Viktor knew exactly what was expected of him. He knew it would take awhile for his plans to come to fruition, but he wouldn't disappoint his Lord. He smiled, as he looked up at the moon. He was going to enjoy his time at Hogwarts.

Luna's fingers dug into her comforter, and her back arched off the bed. Sweat dripped down her forehead, and tiny droplets came to rest on her eyelids. Her head swung violently from side to side, as her breathing came out in ragged sputters. Her stomach clenched, and it felt as though a million fireworks were exploding inside of her. One minute she felt like her stomach was going to grow hands and claw its way out, and the next pleasure that she didn't know was possible shot through her core.

Images flashed through her head at a dizzying rate. A young naked woman sitting on a bed, red hair framing a face she couldn't make out. A peaceful lake. A room that looked as if it were carved from ice. Blue silk and a pair of black dress robes lying in a pile on the ground. A gravestone. A cold smile. Tears falling onto a pillow.

Laughter, followed by screams, assaulted her ears. A sharp pain seared her hip, before a feeling of euphoria overcame her. She closed her eyes, thinking that if she shut her eyes tight enough it would all go away.

A moan escaped from her lips, before they twisted into a silent scream. Suddenly, the images stopped and her mind went blank. Luna's back fell against the bed, and she quickly breathed in the air, trying to catch her breath. Slowly she sat up and with shaking hands lifted up her t-shirt. She stared down at her hip, where a fresh set of bite marks adorned her pale skin.

AN: I know some will question why Sirius has Grimmauld Place while Regulus is alive. In this story, the house went to Sirius as an eff you to him from his parents. It will be explained more later. Along with that he only has his trust vault. The other Black properties and main fortune went to Regulus.