Chapter 10

The Hogwarts Express pulled into King's Cross Station and the students began piling out eager to begin their Christmas holidays. Parents were eagerly looking around for their children and the noise level was even higher than it had been on September first. Harrison looked around for any sign of his father or godparents.

"Do you see them anywhere?" Draco asked.

Harrison peered over the crowed and pointed. "They're over there by that pillar." He turned to his friends and began giving them hugs. "I'll see you all on Christmas Eve." Harrison and Draco then made their way over to Lucius,Narcissa, and Tom.

"Father," Harrison said smiling and giving his father an enthusiastic hug. "I missed you,"

Tom smiled. "Harrison, it's good to see you."

Harrison then turned to his aunt and uncle giving them hugs as well. "Aunt Cissa, Uncle Lucius."

"Harrison," Lucius said returning the hug.

"Hello dear." Narcissa said with a smile, most people find her to be cold, but Harrison always found her to be nice, of course, that may have something to do with her adoring him.

"Where's Aunt Bella and Uncle Rodolphus?" Harrison asked as he looked around.

"They're on the other side of the platform speaking with the Macnair's," Lucius informed them.

"Shall we go?" Narcissa asked grabbing Draco's hand so they could apparate. "We'll see you both in two days." She said to Harrison and Tom before a faint pop was heard and they were gone.

Tom then grabbed Harrison's hand and apparated to Riddle Manor. Upon landing in the foyer,Harrison heard a hiss causing him to turn around. Tom's familiar was slithering down the marble steps.

Hello Nagini.

Hello young one. Harrison picked her up and hung her around his shoulders. You appear to have grown.

Harrison grinned. Well I am a growing boy.

Nani poked her head out of Harrison's sleeve. Nagini.

Nani. Nagini flickered her tongue out at Harrison's familiar.

"Come on Harrison," Tom's amused voice broke into the conversation. "You can tell me all about Hogwarts over some tea."

"So," Tom began as he poured them both drinks. "How is making friends going? You said in your letters that you've met some interesting people."

Harrison began stroking Nagini who hissed in pleasure. "I've made friends with all of the Ravenclaws in my year and two Hufflepuffs, as well as Neville Longbottom who's in Gryffindor." He continued at his fathers questioning look. "Neville didn't have any friends in Gryffindor and he was horrid at Potions so I offered him my assistance and over time we became friends. He's gotten better in the subject,especially after I asked Sev to stop making him so nervous. Now Sev leaves Neville alone and picks on the other Gryffindors instead."

Tom nodded before piercing him with a searching look. "What's this I hear about a mudblood in Ravenclaw?" Harrison internally sighed, he knew this conversation was coming ever since Leo told his mother about Hermione.