Chapter 119

Fleur laughed as Harrison led her out of the Room of Requirement. Fleur ran her fingers through her hair, because for the first time that she could remember, it was messy in public. Fleur looked at Harrison, with his gorgeous green eyes, and perfect arms, and wanted to drag him back inside that wonderfully magical room to continue their snogging. She loved the feeling of him pulling her in close and his lips on her neck. She wanted to go further than merely taking her top and bra off, but she wanted to wait until the time was just right.

Fleur and Harrison rounded the corner, as Fleur was tucking her shirt back into her skirt. She couldn't believe she hadn't noticed her shirt was messed up. 'I must be losing my mind.'

"Harrison," a voice said breathlessly.

Fleur snapped her head up and came to a halt. A short red haired girl, with freckles and a pale face was looking between her and Harrison. 'The ex, Susan.' Fleur eyed the girl up and down, and her lips curled. She was a pretty girl, but nothing compared to Fleur. Susan's eyes widened on Fleur's half-tucked in shirt then they narrowed.

"Pardon us," Fleur said amusedly.

Susan ignored Fleur and looked at Harrison. "Is she why you broke up with me?"

Harrison sighed. "Susan, you know that Fleur and I didn't start dating until almost a year after we broke up."

"She's seventeen," Susan said. She looked imploringly into Harrison's eyes. "Three years older than you."

Fleur felt less amused. She hadn't seen Harrison and Susan talk at all since Fleur had arrived at Hogwarts, and now Susan wanted to talk? No.

"He is no longer any concern of yours," Fleur said coldly. The words sounded harsher with her accent. "Harrison shouldn't even be a thought to someone like you."

"Excuse me?" Susan said, her cheeks tinged red. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Fleur once more looked her up and down, her eyes landed on her chest and she smirked. "You are obviously a little girl." She smiled coldly, showing off white teeth. "Harrison is mature for his age, he needs a woman."

Susan looked embarrassed. "The last thing Harrison needs is some French hussy!"

"I would watch what you say, Susan," Harrison said warningly.

Fleur placed a hand on Harrison's shoulder. There was nothing Fleur being a veela hated more than being called a whore. The part of Fleur that was a veela wanted to throw a ball of fire into the red heads face. The part of Fleur that was a politicians daughter knew that it would hurt Susan more to see what she'd never have again.

"There, there Susan," Fleur purred. "I knew we would get to the root of your issue with Harrison and me." She slipped her hand off Harrison's shoulder and around his waist. She pressed herself into his side and Harrison wrapped his arm around her waist in turn. "You want to be the one Harrison thinks about at night. The girl whose breasts are in his hands, and whose lips get to taste his." Fleur didn't think it was possible for anyone to become more red than a tomato, but Susan was proving her wrong. "But you aren't. I'm Harrison's girlfriend, and chéri, he'll never touch you again. I doubt he'll even think your name."

Fleur pulled away from Harrison, grabbed his hand, and pushed past Susan. Fleur knew if she didn't get away from the red head she'd burn her to a crisp. With the death stare Susan gave Fleur as she walked away, she knew she'd have to watch the girl carefully.

xxXXxxXXxxXXxxXX

Harrison would normally be against being dragged along, but he had to admit, Fleur being possessive was a turn on. And Susan had been giving him puppy dog looks across the Great Hall and in class since they'd broken up last December, and it was grating on his nerves in a big way.

When they were far enough away from Susan, Fleur spun around towards him and pushed her body to his. Fleur's lips crashed onto his, and Harrison pushed her against the wall. A moan escaped Fleur's lips as she pushed her hips forward against his.

"I can't believe you dated her," Fleur said, pulling back for air.

Fleur pressed her lips against Harrison's neck, and ran her hand through his hair.

"I was thirteen," Harrison said, his hands digging into her waist. "Let's say I was young and dumb."

Fleur laughed, her breathe tickling his neck.

"Something tells me you were never dumb," Fleur whispered, before her lips once more crashed to his.

xxXXxxXXxxXXxxXX

Susan stared in shock at the spot where Fleur and Harrison had just stood. When Harrison had broken up with her she had been devastated. She had loved Harrison, she still loved Harrison. She had hoped that over time would realize that he loved her too, but now that French girl had her claws in him.

She couldn't believe what Fleur had said to her, and it hurt that Harrison didn't say anything to Fleur in Susan's defense. They had dated, they had been friends since first year. Susan felt like crawling into a ball and crying for a week. A tear ran down her cheek, and she wiped it off. Two could play Fleur's game.