Chapter 115

Harrison wore a smile on his face as he walked into his dormitory. Hogsmeade had been interesting, to say the least. Fleur wasn't anything like he had pictured she would be. The few times he had spoken to her, she had seemed polite and intelligent. It turns out she was more raunchy than polite, but he was right when it came to her intelligent. She had a sharp wit, that an hour after he left her still had him amused.

He stopped when he saw his black dragon hide notebook glowing. His father hadn't sent him messages through it in a long time. He frowned as he walked over and opened the notebook.

Harrison,

You must accelerate the plan for Miss Delacour. Do not send any letters via the post.

Father

What had happened to make his father want him to move things quicker? Harrison's frown deepened. He had enjoyed his day with Fleur so much, he had nearly forgotten that he was trying to get close to her for a reason.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a photo. There's a tiny shop in Hogsmeade with a wizarding Photo Booth out front, and he and Fleur had taken a photo together. In the picture, Fleur's blue eyes looked like someone had handpicked the world's brightest gemstones and plucked them in her face. She wore a smile that said, 'I know I'm the prettiest girl in the room, thank you for noticing.' Harrison's arm was around her shoulders, and the picture showed him laughing at a joke she had just told. He ran a thumb over her face.

Fleur was an enigma. She hated that guys fawned over her for her looks, but she prided herself on being gorgeous. She would shoot innocent looks at him once second, then make a sexual joke the next.

"Accelerate the plan," he muttered, as he pulled his shirt over his head.

As he looked down at the smiling picture of Fleur, he didn't think he'd have any trouble doing just that.

Ginny buried her face in her hands, her shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter.

"I'm serious!" Viktor said, not bothering to hide his laughter.

"You did not say that," Ginny said, as she looked up.

"I did," Viktor said sheepishly.

Ginny finally let loose her laughter, and shook her head. She stopped laughing and looked up into Viktor's smiling face.

"I had a really good time today," Ginny said.

Viktor's smile made her legs once again feel like slime. "It vas only good?"

Ginny chuckled at his teasing tone. "Ok, you got me, it was more than good."

Ginny didn't want to say that it was the best day she could remember having in years. It had taken awhile, but she had found herself opening up after only a few hours with Viktor. There was something about him that made her feel safe and understood. He was sweet, caring, funny, and had an accent to die for. She had only known him for a day, but it felt like it had been years.

Viktor reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Ginny's muscles tensed at the contact, but then relaxed.

"If you want to," Ginny began hesitantly, "you can sit with me at breakfast tomorrow." She avoided looking into his eyes.