Chapter 34

The next morning at breakfast four owls flew to Harrison, he scowled when one landed on his half full plate. He noticed his fathers writing on one of them and opened it first.

Harrison,

I commend your retribution to young Ronald, it's better than you being tried for murder. Do want you wish to the boy but remember not to go to far, you can't kill him until the old fool is dead. In regards to Gilderoy Lockhart I don't expect you to pay attention to his ramblings as long as you continue to get all outstandings.

I had Lucius look into the two oldest Weasley's and he returned several hours later with information. The oldest Bill is a curse breaker for Gringott's, one of the best according to several sources and Charlie is a dragon handler in Romania. I asked several of the younger Death Eaters about them. Randall Saxon tells me that he was in the same year as Bill at Hogwarts and two years above Charlie. He said that they were both extremely bright and not outwardly light or dark. Wesley Holloway told me that they both moved away to get away from their overbearing mother and neither of them are in the Order of the Phoenix. I've sent both Wesley and Randall to speak with them. I gave them orders to try persuading them to our side, if they don't I can't guarantee they'll be alive this time next week.

In regards to Percy I heard from Evan Rosier the third that power means more to him than anything, I can easily work with that. Several of my Death Eaters will be sent to speak to him during the first Hogsmeade weekend.

I do hope you're keeping up with your training in both magic and your animagus form. I want to see progress in both areas next time I see you.

Love,

Father

Harrison's lips quirked up when he read the part about the Weasley's, he would love to turn Ron's siblings against him. After burning the letter he grabbed one with the Lestrange seal.

My little snake,

I hear you gave the Gryffindors quite a fright at the opening feast, I applaud you for that. I know how much you all hate the Weasley whelp.

You'll be pleased to know Samantha Reynolds gave up everything she knew. I wish you could've seen her writhe on the floor, it was some of Barty's best work if I do say so. She's one more Order member down and she told us the name of several previously unknown members.

I sent Leo a book I recently acquired in Knockturn Alley, on the outside it appears to be on quidditch but it's really on obscure Dark Arts. I told him to allow you and his other friends to read it, it's a rare book and was the only copy of it I could find.

Make the Gryffindors lives hell for me.

Your aunt,

Bellatrix

Harrison quickly burnt the letter as he imagined the brunette woman he only saw once being tortured. He had walked into the dungeons to find Barty Crouch Jr and Bellatrix interrogating the young member of the Order of the Phoenix. He could still see her green eyes staring at him emotionlessly as blood poured from a gash on her head. No matter what they did she wouldn't talk, not even when her family was threatened. He was curious to know what Barty did to make her talk, he'd have to write him and ask.

His eyes landed on a crest he hadn't seen in awhile. He recognized the handwriting as Viktor Krum, a boy three years older whose father was a Death Eater in Bulgaria. Before Viktor started at Durmstrang the two had spent a lot of time together playing quidditch and sneaking into the forest at Riddle Manor. The letter was written in Bulgarian, Harrison was thankful that his father made him learn the language.

Harrison,

It has been awhile since we last spoke since this was the first summer I didn't visit your manor. I am writing because I have some good news, the Bulgarian International Quidditch team is interested in me. I have dreamed of this since I was a small boy and now it is happening. I am only fifteen so they are cautious about signing me so they are going to come to all of my games this year. There seeker is still on contract until the end of this next season but then he is retiring. I am one of two they are looking at but I am confident I will be offered a contract.

I cannot write much more because I have to go on patrol but I will write when I can.

Your friend,

Viktor

Harrison smiled as he finished the letter, he was happy for his friend. Harrison himself never dreamed of playing professional quidditch but growing up that's all Viktor would talk about.

"Who was that from?" Tracey asked upon noticing his smile.

"Viktor," Harrison answered as he unfolded his copy of the Daily Prophet.

"Krum?" Jenna asked curiously and Harrison nodded.

Harrison eyes landed on an article about a muggle protection act Arthur Weasley was trying to get passed. He snorted as he imagined the look on his Uncle Lucius' face when that went in front of the Wizengamot, he knew without a doubt that it wouldn't be passed. There was a small article about the death of Samantha Reynolds but nothing else caught Harrison's attention.