Chapter 66

Loud music blared in the large ballroom at Malfoy Manor, ice sculptures in the shape of golden snitched littered the room and Happy Birthday Harrison floated near the ceiling in twinkling green lights. If you looked closely you could see that the flashing green lights were really tiny fairies. Harrison's eyes scanned over his friends who had come to celebrate his thirteenth birthday. The Weasley twins were dancing so wildly that people were forced to move away from them. Hermione was talking to Jenna while Neville spoke with Padma Patil and Lisa Turpin. Harrison was glad the Weasley twins, Hermione and Neville came. They had exchanged letters since he told them who his father was but it was good to see that they still acted the same around him. The only difference was that Neville would take on a nervous expression every time he looked at Tom which wasn't surprising.

Harrison moved to the side of the dance floor where he twirled a golden goblet filled with Butterbeer as he watched the recently well endowed Susan Bones dance with Padma Patil and Lisa Turpin. It was hard not to notice that the thirteen year old now had large breasts and her hair seemed to fall in a way that made her very attractive. Harrison may not be your average thirteen year old but he was still a hormonal teenager even if he had only just become one.

"She looks pretty doesn't she?" Luna asked genuinely catching Harrison by surprise.

"I beg your pardon?" Harrison asked with an air of disinterest. Luna looked at him as though she could see right through his mask and knowing her she could.

"Susan," Luna said as she swayed off beat to the song by the Weird Sisters. "You should ask her out, she would say yes." Harrison frowned as he glanced at Susan, she was wearing purple dress robes that brought out her light brown eyes. His eyes followed her slim arms as she raised them above her head and shook her hips from side to side. Harrison had been contemplating asking her out but he wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not, after all she didn't know who his father was. He looked at Luna who just tilted her head to the side before flouncing off towards Daphne and Tracey who were standing by the drinks table with the Warrington twins. Harrison straightened his black and silver tie before striding towards Susan. His friends greeted him verbally or waved as he walked by, and Violet kissed his cheek causing Lucian Bole to wolf whistle. Harrison stopped behind Susan and she continued to dance, not noticing that he was there. He glanced downwards and had to tear his eyes away from her backside.

"Susan," Harrison said leaning towards her ear. She jumped and spun around, she blushed as she looked into Harrison's amused eyes.

"You scared me," Susan said as she placed her hand over her heart. "Did you come to dance?" She smiled nervously.

Harrison smirked. "No, I came to talk to you." He leaned towards her. "In private." Susan's blush deepened but she nodded. Harrison gestured for her to follow and she did so, he led her towards where he had been standing before. He could see Draco and Blaise watching him with amused smirks on their faces, he sent a glare in their direction.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Susan asked, a hint of nervousness in her tone. Harrison had been given a lot of advice about girls from asking them out on dates, that was one of the advantages about having older friends. He decided to follow Marcus' advice and just be blunt.

"Would you care to accompany me tomorrow to Diagon Alley, on a date?" Harrison asked smoothly, he gave her a charming smile once he was done speaking. Susan looked surprised but that soon turned to a pleased expression.

"A date?" Susan asked for clarification. "With you? Tomorrow?" Harrison's smile grew and Susan's blush deepened.

"Yes," Harrison responded. "It would be my honor if you would accompany me." Susan turned as red as her hair which was surprising because she normally didn't blush that much.

"I'd love to," Susan said quickly. Harrison took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Shall I Floo to Bones Manor at noon?" Harrison asked as he lowered her hand.

"Yes," Susan said breathlessly. Harrison who had lowered her hand but didn't release it grinned as he pulled her towards the dance floor. She didn't seem to notice, she was smiling like Christmas had come early. Two hours later Harrison watched as Susan walked through the Floo with a promise that he'd see her tomorrow. Several wolf whistles caused Harrison to turn around, Draco, Blaise, Theo and Leo were smirking at him. Blaise had a look of perverse amusement in his eyes and Draco looked smug.

"So you finally asked her out?" Leo said as he walked towards his best friend. "It's about time."

"I wonder if you'll get lucky tomorrow," Blaise said wagging his eyebrows. Harrison scowled as Draco chucked.

"Don't be a pig Blaise," Pansy snapped as she walked into the room followed by Cass, Daphne, Tracey and Jenna. "We're only thirteen." Harrison saw Daphne's eyes flash with several emotions but they were gone before he could decipher them.

"Congratulations Harrison," Jenna said kindly before Pansy and Blaise could begin to argue. "I'm sure your date will go well." Harrison smiled at Jenna before scowling as his guy friends continued to hound him even with the girls snapping at every dirty thing they said. By the time he went to bed that evening he was both excited about tomorrow and annoyed with his friends.