Chapter 64

Hermione didn't know what to say, she just found out that one of the people she considered to be a best friend had been keeping the worlds biggest secret. How can Harrison be the son of You-Know-Who? He was supposed to be a psychotic mass murderer who killed people for fun and hated both Muggles and Muggle-borns. And then her eyes widened more when she realized...I met him...he kissed my hand. It didn't seem possible but then images flooded into her mind...Images of all of the Slytherins treating Harrison with nothing but respect, even the seventh years back when they were only eleven...All of the money he had and spent like it was no big deal, of course it's no big deal, You-Know-Who was supposed to be crazy rich or so the rumors said, apparently that's one rumor that's true...The way he has more confidence than any other soon to be thirteen year old she'd ever met, even Draco, well Draco's more arrogant than anything, but of course You-Know-Whos son would be confident...He's powerful, crazy powerful, no one else she knows can do wandless magic, well except for Dumbledore, but he's well, he's Dumbledore.

Hermione shook her head, she didn't believe that it was possible. Harrison was always so nice to her, he defended her against anyone who made fun of her even his fellow Slytherins. Harrison gave her sweets that were sent by his aunts and he encouraged her to stand up for herself. Harrison always seemed to normal, he didn't seem like someone who was raised by a mass murderer. Harrison was the first friend she ever had, growing up no one wanted to be friends with the bushy haired know-it-all. Harrison made Hogwarts feel like a home and she couldn't imagine going there without him. But if his father was You-Know-Who then why was he friends with her? Did he have ulterior motives for being her friend? Her eyes widened, was he going to kill her?

"What?" Hermione asked faintly, she was paler than Ginny had been in the Chamber of Secrets. "Your dad can't be h-h-him." She shook her head as tears pooled in her brown eyes, the thought that the boy she truly cared about might want her dead was heartbreaking. "That can't be true." She put her right hand over her mouth

xxxxxxxxxx

Neville felt the blood leave his face as the fiery letters disappeared into thin air. Harrison was the first person Neville had considered a friend, the first person to stand up for him. Harrison was also the first person who told him he could do anything he wanted. Neville had felt like nothing more than barely above a squib before Harrison. And now he was finding out that the boy he considered his best friend was the son of the person responsible for starting a war. He wanted to scream and throttle Harrison but at the same time something was stopping him from doing so but he couldn't quite place it.

"You were supposed to be my friend," Neville said quietly in a hollow voice.

xxxxxxxxxx

George blinked in shock before betrayal flowed through him. He had considered Harrison to be a younger brother of sorts, he cared about him and had severed his relationship with Ron for him. Was it all a lie? Did Harrison care about him and Fred at all or was it just a game? Did he use me for information on Ron or my family? Was anything he ever told me true? George's mind flashed to Harrison's earlier words about caring for them. He looked at his twin who looked equally shocked before looking back to Harrison. He wanted to hear an explanation before reacting. He knew he should be surprised that he was thinking rationally but something inside of him was telling him not to hex first and ask questions later.

"What?" George said, for once his voice sounding somber.

xxxxxxxxxx

Harrison didn't want to admit it but he internally flinched when Neville spoke. He hadn't planned on caring for the Weasley twins, Hermione or Neville when he sought to befriend them. He was going to befriend them to pry information from them or some other means but he genuinely cared about them all. He wasn't evil just dark and he was capable for caring about others outside of Slytherin. Besides his best friends in Slytherin and now Luna the four in front of him were his closest friends. He didn't like the looks on their faces and Hermione's made him want to hex someone to within an inch of their life. He was prepared to stun any of them if they were to get violent but none of them moved, they all seemed frozen to the spot.