Chapter 62

Harrison looked on in amusement as Blaise laughed at a soot covered Draco.

"You bloody cheated," Draco grumbled as he removed the soot from his hair, face and robes.

"No I didn't," Blaise smirked. "You're just a sore loser."

"Malfoy's don't lose," Draco said pompously as he smoothed out his hair.

"Well apparently they do," Leo chimed in. "Or is what just happened not considered losing?" Draco glared at his cousin who was smirking at him.

"Hilarious," Draco snapped. Blaise rolled his eyes at the blonde before collecting the pile of galleons that sat in the middle of a small conjured table.

"You're just angry Blaise won your money," Theo said not looking up from his book.

"Please," Draco sneered. "I don't care about five galleons." Harrison rubbed the bridge of his nose he could feel a migraine forming.

Several hours later the Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped. Harrison exited the train after saying goodbye to his friends, he pushed his way passed his fellow classmates with Draco, Leo, Cass and Luna. His father was standing wearing elegant emerald green robes next to Lucius, Narcissa, Rodolphus and Bellatrix. Tom's eyes found his and Harrison smiled at his father.

"Hello father," Harrison said as his friends greeted their parents.

"Harrison, Luna," Tom greeted. "You both look well." Harrison rolled his eyes at his fathers formal tone, he assumed his father wasn't in a very good mood. "We need to go, I have somewhere to be soon." Harrison frowned, he hadn't seen his father since the winter holidays. Tom must've noticed because his face softened. "We'll have dinner together this evening." Harrison nodded as he grabbed his fathers arm while Luna grabbed his hand. "Lucius," Tom's features hardened once more, "be in my office in ten minutes." Lucius nodded and Harrison didn't have time to begin wondering what that exchange was about when he felt the familiar pull of apparition.

A/N: Big changes will be coming to Hogwarts for his third year. It will begin to vary way off from canon soon.