Chapter 38

Harrison turned and saw Violet, Anastasia, Marcus and Abraham standing at the end of the corridor. Blaise looked up and Anastasia's eyes momentarily widened before turning into slits, Harrison was surprised she could still see out of them. The sixth year stormed over to them followed by her friends.

"Who did this to you?" Anastasia asked in a no nonsense tone.

"Weasley," Draco spat.

Anastasia looked at the unconscious red head and her eyes swept over to the other two Gryffindors, her lips went into a straight line. Harrison could tell she was trying to decided if she could kill Ron and get away with it. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at Blaise's face.

"No," Marcus said quickly. "Don't heal him."

"Excuse me?" Anastasia asked coolly. "If you think I'll let my brother-"

Marcus cut her off. "They won't get punished if he's not injured, we'll take him to Professor Snape."

Anastasia didn't look happy but she nodded stiffly. "Fine, but he's not walking there." She waved her wand. "Mobilicorpus." Blaise's body immediately stiffened and flopped back so he was floating four feet off the ground face up. "Bring the Gryffindors."

Marcus, Violet and Abraham each cast the same spell on the Gryffindors. As they walked back into the dungeons Harrison saw Marcus bang Ron into the wall more than once, Abraham did the same to Seamus. Violet didn't do anything to Dean but Harrison could see that she wanted to. A few minutes later they knocked on Snape's door before walking inside.

Snape was sitting at his desk grading papers, Harrison could see him crossing a lot of things off an essay with a quill. There were cauldrons in a large sink washing themselves, water was being swirled around and cleaning brushes were scrubbing off dried on ingredients. The room smelt strongly of coffee and lavender extract, Harrison guessed Snape had been up all night brewing something that needed the latter. The professors head snapped up and his eyes landed on the bleeding form of Blaise, he immediately stood up.

"What happened?" Snape demanded as his wand appeared in his hand. He strode forward and waved a diagnostic charm.

"Blaise was physically attacked by Ron Weasley," Harrison informed him. "We were just getting ready to take him to the hospital wing when Anastasia, Violet, Marcus and Abraham showed up. Marcus suggested we come to you so we immobilized Blaise and brought the three Gryffindors who attacked us."

"What did you do to provoke them?" Snape asked as he cast several healing charms on the now standing Blaise.

"Nothing," Pansy said causing Snape to raise a disbelieving eyebrow. "We really didn't, we were walking to breakfast when they came up to us." She paused and glanced sideways at Harrison. "Ron said that Harrison bought his way onto the Quidditch team." Marcus and Abraham exchanged vexed looks. "Harrison told them he didn't and then Ron began to say horrid things about Mrs. Zabini."

"He what?" Anastasia interrupted. "What did the little wretch say?" Her blue eyes looked like chips of ice and her normally calm exterior had shattered.

"That mum either slept with the Aurors or paid them off to cover up all of her husbands murders," Blaise said angrily.

Anastasia whipped out her wand and pointed it at the unconscious and floating Ron. "Cru-"