Chapter 21

The Slytherin common room was louder than Harrison could ever remember it being. All of the serious, stuffy, and usually pretentious students of Slytherin house were scattered all around the common room dancing and cheering while the older students were downing shots of firewhiskey. A group of sixth year girls were dancing on one of the large tables normally used for studying. The normally proper Violet was making out in a corner with Evan and the Warrington twins were singing loudly with the other second years. Marcus was sitting on a magically enlarged chair with two fourth years Ebony Clayworth and Scarlett Lowe sitting on his lap. Ebony was bobbing her head to the music, her black hair flying in every direction while Scarlett handed the quidditch captain shots.

Harrison was grinning like a five year old who just got a new toy as Lucian Bole handed him a large silver cup. Earlier that day Slytherin beat Ravenclaw, three hundred and twenty to seventy and won the quidditch cup for the sixth year in a row. The Slytherin seventh years procured sweets and butterbeer for the younger students and fire whiskey for the older ones. There were drunk students staggering around the room and couples groping each other on the couches. Gracelyn was trying to get the students who were all over each other to tone it down for the first years but most of them were too drunk to listen. She ended up hexing Adam Rivers and Morgan Chambers when she saw the latter snake her hand down Adam's pants.

"There are first and second years in here," Gracelyn scolded the pair who looked sheepish.

The first and second years however didn't mind, they were used to couples making out and making crude jokes on normal days. Harrison saw Blaise smirking as a pair of fourth years snuck down to the dorms, the girls blouse half unbuttoned.

"Blaise is a perv in the making," Theo said offhandedly.

Blaise smirked. "What can I say? I was never under the impression that girls had cooties."