001

// TRAILER //

Bree Tyler

Walking into the club, seeing all the images that were too graphic for my innocent eyes, I looked my gaze somewhere else.

My friend forced me to come here, I didn't want to. But I did. Maybe this could be fun. Who knows?

"Whatcha thinking about?" Charlie nudged my shoulder.

"Thinking about why you brought me here!" I exclaimed jokingly to her.

"You need to relax, Bree. Just get lost in the music, you know?" She shrugged, giving the bartender two fingers, initiating for two vodka  shots.

"Guess so." I said clinking the shot back, pinching my eyes shut at the taste, shaking my head.

"Woah!" Charlie pointed "look at that!"

She was pointing at a guy, he had strong biceps and tatted arms, he was wearing a black shirt and black jeans.

"So?" I shrugged.

"He's so- god, he's hot." Charlie got flushed.

"Chill out." I said, she is probably drunk.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." Charlie raised her brows hopping off the barstool.

"Are you an idiot! What if you do something you'll regret!" I told her sitting on the stool while her high heel wearing feet were touching the sticky floors.

"If I did anything with him; I wouldn't regret it in the slightest." She smirked, referring to the man she pointed at two minutes ago.

"Fine, at least some of us are responsible." I pointed to myself.

"Well at least some of us aren't boring." She slurred, then she was off to the insanely attractive man.

Does she really think I'm boring?

I watched the whole interaction, first she walked up to him, he looked her up and down, I couldn't hear what they were talking about though.

He rolled his eyes at her right when she came up to him, I wanted to get a closer look so I hopped off the stool and went into the crowd of people dancing to attempt to hear what they were saying.

What can I say? I'm nosey.

"My names Charlie." She stuck her hand out drunkly.

"Did not ask, Harry." He didn't stick his hand out.

"Hey, wanna get out of here..?" Charlie slurred to the hot guy in front of her, referring she wanted to leave and have sex with him.

Seriously?

"I want you to get out of my face." He looked her up and down furrowing his brows.