77

Bree Tyler

Out in the forbidden flower garden again.

Me and Harry usually come out here for peaceful nights, the frogs were croaking, the wind was blowing, I felt like I was in a Disney movie and Harry was my prince.

It was simply picturesque.

Thank god it was almost the end of December. But there was something special about this day in December in particular, it's New Year's Eve.

What's so special about New Year's Eve?

Well, I'm happy it's going to be a new year. All these New Years resolutions that I'll never follow through with, 2011, and the most important of them all.

The magic kiss.

It's the New Years kiss, if you haven't had a kiss on New Years, then you've never experienced the magic kiss. I'm one of those people who's never experienced one.

Mother always told me that these types of kisses meant forever love, meaning she never had one. So, was this forever love thing true? If me and Harry continually do it for years on end we'll be infinite into ever lasting years?

Tonight will be the night I find that out.

"So, you've never had a kiss for New Years?" I asked, sticking my tongue between my teeth and holding his hands in mine.

"That's a thing?" He looked confused, tilting his head to the side.

"You're joking!" I scoffed in surprise making him laugh. "You don't know about the magic kiss?"

"No..?" He looked even more confused, "should I?"

"Yes you should!" I gasped, as he was about to kiss my lips at my joking manners I immediately put my finger on the plump pinks.

"What do you think you're doing?!" My mouth fell even more agape, "you can't kiss me till midnight pretty boy." I looked up at the moon and the shining stars looking down at us from above and we were below.

"Why?"

"Bad luck." I squinted, "the New Years kiss means ever lasting love if we do it right on the midnight dot every new year, our love will make it pass another year after another."

"Is there such a thing as ever lasting sex?" He smirked, making me smile and scoff slightly.

"I'd hope." I chuckled, pulling his body closer to mine.

"So what time is it?" He asked, grabbing his phone out of his endless back pockets and checking the time on the homepage. I didn't mean to invade, but something that really stood out to me was his lock screen. It was a picture of me from behind, it was when we went to Hawaii and walked along the pathways to get back to the Airbnb. The image of me from the back looked good, almost paparazzi style.

"11:50." We both said at the same time on complete accident, making us both slightly laugh to ourselves at the coincidence as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"So till then pretty lady, what do we do?"

"Well I don't know, we could stay like this? Or, we could have a quick fuck with no kisses till it's hits midnight." He nodded and rolled his lips inside his mouth, being skeptical at the whole sound of the idea.