83

Bree Tyler

"Of course you guys can crash here." Niall said, looking around the room with his arms crossed firmly over his chest.

"Thank you!" I smiled, making Harry snarl under his breath and roll his eyes.

Harry didn't feel like driving, and I didn't either. We had been at Niall's house swimming all day and just wanted to sleep, I asked if me and Harry could stay overnight, Niall happily accepted.

"There is a spare bedroom right over there." Niall suggested, pointing his thumb over his shoulder to the closed door behind him.

"Nice." I nodded, ruffling his blonde and wet hair as a wordless 'thank you' before turning the handle of the door and pushing it open.

(Replace canopy chair with a bed)

I looked around, and Harry shut the door behind me while firmly pressing me against it with his chest. The cotton of his shirt felt so soft against the top of my wet bikini, almost comforting in a way.

"Wait just a moment." I soft spoke, putting my finger up to his desperate sugary lips that I wanted to taste, as he let out a muffled groan at my decline and pushed himself off of me at my command.

The lit candles in this room made it seem so much more sexy and seductive. Plants were all hung up, potted, or just in the way. The bed looked so soft and pillowy. I should test it out, shouldn't I?

I walked passed him and accidentally rubbed my shoulder against his, making him bite his lip and look at me with his eyes trailing down at my outfit. Well, not necessarily an outfit, more of a white see through bikini.

"Can't believe Niall saw you in that shit." He shook his head, making me frustrated and put my hands on my hips and roll my eyes off to the side.

"You know I'm only yours, who cares if I'm confident in wearing a see through bathing suit? Besides, he's just a friend." I shrugged my shoulders in reference to Niall, making him smirk.

"Your confidence is so pretty." He admitted, making my cheeks flush bright red at the compliment he gave me.

Together we've both confessed our love and have been saying it actively for a month, and I still get butterflies every time he says something that remotely boosts my alter ego higher.

I laid down on the soft bed and sighed as I expected it was just as soft as I imagined. My wet hair annoyingly tickled the back of my neck and was sprawling out all over the feathery pillows. I really wish I felt motivated enough to take a nice warm shower so I could get the toxic chlorine pool cleaner out of my hair and off of my body - but I was just too fucking tired.

"Mhm..." I hummed, as Harry flopped down on the bed next to me. Of course, looking ravishing as always since the day I laid eyes on him at the club. Mysterious and dark, but hot and intimidating.