044

Harry Styles

I walked through the doorway, shooting my gun up in the air to get everyone's attention. I pulled the trigger and the crack of the bullet rang throughout the building. All the men flicked their eyes at me, widened.

"Don't act scared guys." I shook my head and scoffed. I stuffed the loaded gun into the waistband of my tight black skinny jeans.

They all nodded at me, and I shrugged. I observed all the stacks of green on the tables, the money was tied up in beige rubber bands. I hope these stacks were at least 100,000 each, if not, more.

Bree was home alone, Niall was here at the place. It was dark in here, just the way it should be. The only light source being from the flicker of a lamp, only so my workers could see what they were doing.

I observed everything, it resembled my home a little bit. The place were I ran, were everyone worked. It looked a lot like my house, I didn't even do it intentionally.

"So, you fucked the girl yet?" Niall asked from the left of me, he was the only one allowed to talk to me in such a way.

"What girl?" I asked confused.

"Don't play stupid, Boss." He slapped my shoulder lightly. "Bree is the girl I'm talking about."

"What?! I never fucked her!" I lied, I shouted a little too loudly making all of my workers turn their heads towards me.

"What the hell are you guys looking at?!" I stomped my foot, "be useful and do your jobs why don't you?" I boomed. Making them go straight back to work. Good.

Niall was always good with this kind of stuff. He knew if anyone was lying about something intimate or romantic that happened. He was a true Cupid. Valentine's Day was the worst, he'd always be match making random strangers at the clubs, movies, literally anywhere. I guess his love language was, well, love itself.

"Mhm." Niall crossed his arms and bit his lip, he didn't believe me. "Oh and by the way, did you give Bree that body wash I bought for her?" He realized.

"No." I shook my head.

"Rude." Niall crossed his arms over his broad chest.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes, "you get back to work too why don't you?" I suggested.

"Sorry, Boss." He winked and I shook my head in frustration. It was not the time for games.

As I stood up with crossed arms and looked at everyone, I heard a knock on the door. Neville, was about to go answer it, but I screamed at him to stop.

"No Neville, you fucking dumbass!" I groaned, facepalming. He is just so dumb sometimes, all of my workers are. I don't even know how I'm the slightest bit successful. But fucking look at me, I'm a multi-millionaire, thanks to these idiots.

I stormed over to the door where he was, pushed him out of the way and making him collapse on the ground. His glasses shattered from the forceful hit, his temple got cut and blood spilled out. It reminded me of when I held Bree at knifepoint and I made her bleed, I slightly whimpered at the thought but looked through the tiny glass peephole of the large door.

"Oh fuck this shit," I cursed to myself. I unlocked the locks on the door, opening it and revealing him standing outside in the cold New York weather.

"Leo." I grunted.

"Harry." He smirked, "mind if I come inside to your little...business?"

"Yes I do fucking mind," I grunted, "let's take this outside." I pushed his shoulders back, making the weak fifteen year old stumble.