027

!!TW: mentions of suicide!!

Bree Tyler

I tossed and turned on the couch, unable of sleep. I wanted to turn the television on for some white noise, but I did not want to wake up Harry if the noises were too loud. So I didn't.

I finally found myself rest, the position I was in was comfortable, my eyes fell at a peaceful state, my mind rested as the bad thoughts floated in the air under me, not surrounding me; not over me. They were pushed away.

But as usual, all good things come too an end, and everything is always too good to be true. I heard muffled whines ringing my ears, the only person that could be making the soft cries was Harry. Maybe the floors were thin, that's why I could hear him and the cries from upstairs.

If this scenario was three months ago, I would've rolled my eyes and fell back asleep because I hated him deeply. But, he's tolerable now; I huffed making my way out of the soft position on the couch, and climbing up the stairs to Harry's bedroom.

I wasn't going to just barge in, not yet. I cupped my ear against the door and listened to see if I was just imagining things, or Harry was actually having a nightly cry. I've never seen him cry, I've only ever heard his whines.

Cupping my ear around the door led me to infer he was in fact crying, and I wasn't imagining it. I took a deep sigh, as my fist went up to the door, knocking softly on it.

"Are you okay?" I sympathetically asked Harry through the door that separated us.

I heard stomps come towards the door, my breath froze as I scooted back when the thing that separated me and Harry was now open.

Harry. He was shirtless only wearing black boxers that hugged his waistline, his hair was ruffled, and his eyes were red and puffy. His nose was red as if he had just been doing a narcotic I was familiar with.

"I-I was asleep." He stuttered sleeplessly.

"Weren't you just crying?" I questioned, my eyebrows creased.

"No? I was sleeping." He seemed truthful. He blinked his eyes slowly, as if he was about to fall asleep again.

"Need me to get you anything?" I played with my hands, "water? Or a snack even?"

"Nope." He crossed his arms leaning against his doorframe, as a slight smirk formed on his plump lips, he bit hit tongue between his teeth, "now you just get that perky little butt back to bed, why don't you?" He looked me up and down seductively.

"Goodnight Harry." I giggled, my shyness taking over my conscious. I blew him a kiss before heading back downstairs.

I was about to go back to the couch, but something else crossed my mind. I went over to the kitchen drawers rummaging through them.

I pulled out the bottle my taste buds craved, the bottle I wanted.

"I deserve this." I cheered the air, opening the vodka bottle and chugging some down. I've had an eventful life, let me live.

Probably not the best to drink vodka while recovering from taking LSD, but I honestly couldn't give two flying shits.

I wondered so many things as I put the tempting bottle away and stumbled over to the couch. I wondered how Harry never died, he never looses, right? He'll always win. He always comes back to life from what he had told me. I wondered if he's ever jumped off the balcony before tonight, and almost died. Or he did die, then resurrect again.

There was just something about him. He intrigued me, he pulled the strings that attached my emotions. Every single time he made a remark about me, or did something that made my insides flutter; I felt the strings pull higher and higher. Something he did was what made my cheeks blush red, that made an reoccurring ache between my legs, I shouldn't feel these things for my kidnapper; not at all. But I did, it was a feeling that should be forbidden and locked away from the rest of the world. Hidden. Never to be found, but somehow Niall caught us in the act.