041

Bree Tyler

"And who are you, sweetie?" The menacing bloody man chuckled. I felt as if I was about to pass out as he looked into my eyes, asking who I was. His eyes were black, they were pure evil.

"Who the hell are you?!" I screeched, stomping my foot on the floor; causing the whole house to shake.

Harry looked at me his jaw was clenched tight, he was angry. But, he wasn't angry at me, rather the man standing in front of him leaned against the doorway. Blood smeared off of his hand and against the doorframe.

"I already told you," Harry gripped the man by the collar of his shirt, his face almost pressing against his. "Get the fuck out..." Harry muttered, pushing the man up my throat and kicking him in the mouth, causing him to fall back onto the outside stairs. Harry could kick surprisingly high, even though the more I thought about it, it wasn't much of a surprise.

"Harry," I whimpered like a lost little child. God, I hated acting helpless, but I was scared, I'll admit it. I trotted down the steps, playing with my friendship bracelet; I do that when I'm nervous or scared. I walked next to Harry and he was fuming. He had blood smeared on his hands and his eyes were pinched shut, opening them and pinching them on occasion.

"Who was that," I shakily asked.

"My father." Harry swallowed and clenched his fists, looking down at the ground.

"What's so bad about him? Why'd you hurt your family?" I asked, clueless of why he'd hurt someone that was related to him.

"What did you just say?!" He shouted in my face, I choked on air as his body pressed up against mine in anger.

"I-"

"That man is not my family, Breelyn!" He shouted, "he's the enemy! Okay?" His hands pressed against my shoulders, pressing me against the wall... and it was not in a good way.

"What did he do?!" I shouted back, I was confused, overwhelmed, scared, I've never felt all these emotions at once.

"Unspeakable things.." Harry muttered, he was about to open his mouth again but I suddenly felt the weight of him being pressed off of me. I sighed, feeling as if I could breath again, but my breath halted when I saw a man covered in blood pressing Harry against the draped window.

"Harry!" I shouted, his so called father, or the enemy.. looked at me with wide eyes and a sickly grin.

"Don't look at her!" Harry screamed, punching the already beaten man in the face. Harry fell out of his grip as the man laid flat on the floor, knocked out.

My heart was pounding fast. I wanted to get out of here and not see this man. He freaked me out, I didn't like the way he was hurting Harry. But I couldn't possibly do anything to stop him.

"Are you going to kill him?" I asked, I was fine with either he did. I've seen him kill people before, if his father did "unspeakable things" it's only more of a reason to kill him. Right?

"No." Harry breathlessly said, shaking his head. "He doesn't deserve to get it that easy."

I nodded, crossing my arms. I surprisingly wasn't as freaked out as I had been before knowing that the man that just showed up at Harry's house had been knocked out and out of my state of mind. I think I was... understanding Harry? I don't know what his father did, I don't even know if I ever will. But, it must have been really bad if Harry says the guy didn't deserve to go and get away with everything that easily.

I furrowed my brows at the man on the floor, crossing my arms and tapping my foot. There he was, knocked out with a bloody nose and black eye. I didn't feel remorse, even though I had no idea what he did to Harry. If Harry didn't like him, I wouldn't either.