78

Bree Tyler

Familiar club, isn't it?

Me and Harry haven't been here in a while, never been here on New Years so this was a  fun surprise. The hot strippers in little to no clothing, the strong stench of sweet and sexy cotton candy perfume, the dirty sex mobs that filled the crowd, the faint coldness but also the sticky sweatiness, everything here seemed the familiar. Nothing crazy for living in New York and going to a club on New Years.

The strobe lights flashed all around the dance floor that Harry probably won't take me on unless he gets plastered. The dance floor was so tempting, I just wanted to get on that colorful flashing dance floor and rip all my clothes off only to be wearing something scandalous underneath as Harry fucks me senselessly on the floor like no one is watching.

Harry widely smirked, snapping me out of my imaginative trance as I felt my mouth be pried open and vodka poured back down my throat with my head pressed against his chest.

"Shit." I coughed slightly with a chuckle, I hadn't expected the shot, but it was a nice surprise I suppose.

"You wanna dance huh?" He asked, knowing damn well I had my attention fixated on the dance floor.

"Yeah." I shrugged like it was no biggie, but on the inside meant everything to me. I loved when Harry twirled me around in his embrace; pulling me close to his chest that I felt like I was about to suffocate on a unexplained high.

"Cmon then." He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the stool towards the floor, but I stopped him and I halfway before we hit the large mobs of intoxicated and high people.

"Wait," I put my hand on his chest and he looked down at me with a smirk on his face, as he tilted my chin up with his pointer finger, forcing me to look him in his eyes. "I thought you hated dancing."

"Not if you love it." He brought his lips to the side of my neck, making me blush and bite the inside of my cheek to stop a ragged moan from escaping my mouth.

He stumbled his way with me over to the dance floor, we both sucked at foot coordination when it came to stuff like this, but as long as we had fun that's all that matters in my eyes.

His hands traveled up my warm and condensed thighs, making goosebumps appear on my skin.

The loud and lively music blasted from the surround system around to my ears. The enormous sounds of chatter in the crowds got louder. It was all so overwhelming and fun at the same time.

Harry's hands snaked around my back, pulling me closer to grind myself against his hard bulge that was prominent through his thick jeans, making me let out small pants the harder he got and the more forceful he thrusted us together.

"Mm." He groaned, the noises coming from his mouth sounding like liquid gold that was melting in a steaming cauldron.

I look around the club, still frisking my hips against his. And something catches by eye, I felt like a hawk as my sight sources scoured around the inside of the building. But, when I look at the entrance of the club, I saw something that I didn't ever want to see.

Oh my god!

I see Leo and Samuel walking into the club as the bouncers let them through, I'm trying hard to focus on them, but it's hard when Harry is basically humping me and I'm enjoying it.

"Harry.." I whined out, "look." I turned my head over my shoulder.

"What is it sweet pea? What am I looking for?" He asked in urgency.

"Your brother and father..." I swallowed looking back at Harry, "they're here."

"What!" He whisper shouted, retracting his hips from mine and looking in the direction I was looking.