67

Harry Styles

"You did? Finally." I murmured over the phone.

"Won't suspect a thing boss." He said over the telephone line back to me.

"So when are we good to come back?" I asked.

"Give it two days boss." He murmured, "they might still be tracking fingerprints."

"You didn't wipe down your own goddamn fingerprints?!" I shouted.

"No! No! Of course I did! It's just better to stay in Hawaii for two more days, you never know." He panicked.

"Okay." I said with my nails digging into my hands at my clenched fists, hanging up the phone with a click of a red button.

-

Bree Tyler

"Hey, so our little vacation has been cut short." Harry said walking into the bedroom.

"Really, why? We've only been here for ten days." I shook my head.

"I know. We're only going to be staying here for two more days." He informed. The original plan was to stay here for two weeks, which all together was fourteen total days. Now, it was twelve. But that's of course okay, I'm just happy I got to go to Honolulu, Hawaii in general.

"Oh, that's alright." I smiled.

"You're not mad it got cut two days earlier?" He tilted his head to the side and came over to sit next to me on the unmade bed.

"Of course not." I said in surprise, "you really thought I'd be mad?"

"Well, I don't know.." he shrugged, running his fingers through his perfect hazelnut brown curly hair.

"I'm not mad." I smiled. "But we mine as well make due with the last few days we have here, right?"

"Mhm." He hummed, "and we aren't doing anything dangerous so don't try that with me. You need to be safe." He muttered and bit his lip.

"Okay." I chuckled lightly. He worries about me too much, I sometimes play it safe so he has nothing to worry about.

"While you think of something, I need to go to the store I'll be back soon." He said with a sloppy kiss on my cheek, making me nod and he walked away.

Harry Styles

"Niall, thank god!" I shouted, grabbing his shoulders.

"What is it?" He frantically asked at my exaggerated greeting.

"Well, the little vacation had been cut short because they got rid of all the evidence already." I winked, making Niall smirk.

"Did they? Shit, guess we underestimated them." He was just as shocked as I had been when I found out the news this morning.

"Sure did." I nodded with relief, "but there's still one final thing we need to do."

"What is it Harry?" He asked me, as I looked up and saw Zayn's house before my eyes.

Guess he got the front door fixed and back on the hinges.

"We need to make sure that he doesn't remember anything that happened. He can't remember me breaking in, knocking him out, and giving him a fucking concussion. Because if the fucking word gets out, I'm screwed, we're both fucking screwed." I murmured in a rushed hurry.

"I can do an hypnotization." Niall said.

"Thank fucking god you're into that shit." I pat his back.