022

Bree Tyler

Me and Harrys mouths moved intwined, his hands cupping my breasts, squeezing them occasionally as I tugged his curly hair that felt like silk between my painted fingernails.

I panted, breaking the kiss. I had too, I couldn't keep kissing him. Yet, I wanted too so badly. I wanted to kiss him more than anything I've ever wanted.

"You okay?" Harry asked worryingly, as my head flopped on his chest. Our chest rising in sync.

"We shouldn't have done that." I said out of breath, I looked up at him and he looked down on me.

"You see, Breelyn..." he whispered into my ear, I felt his lips graze my earlobe, "that's what makes it fun."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but it was wildly inappropriate and to top it off, he is my abducter, not my significant other for gods sake!

"Believe me, I want your lips all over mine and-" I stuttered, "we just can't Harry."

"You're right." He smirked, squeezing my breast one last time before slowly gliding his hands along my stomach and out of my shirt. The ache I felt between my legs was enough to make me pass out on the spot, but, like always I had to stay calm and not let him get me worked up.

"S-stop teasing me." I shook my head, as I curled up closer to his body, my legs still straddling his.

"You don't like to be teased?" He whispered, squeezing my thigh slightly. But I wasn't uncomfortable with it, it just shouldn't be happening at all.

"You're like a drug Harry." I panted, trying to form words, it seemed as if I couldn't make a sentence with over a million different words to choose from.

"What do you mean by that, Bree?" He twirled his fingers through the ends of my hair.

"You're addicting. You're like the finest cocaine. Every time you touch me, I only come crawling back for more. All the times we talk, I only want to get to know you better. But I shouldn't want that, should I? You kidnapped me, but I always seem to want more of you. And that is what scares me, that's why I broke the kiss because I can't figure out my own feelings. So what I'm trying to say is, I don't know what to do. Because, I see you every. single. fucking. day; so it's not like I can avoid you!" I felt a tear of frustration escape my eye, because I was hurt and felt like I was evil for having such a strong pull to a criminal. I felt twisted for even wanting to come near someone who has made a portion of my time being a living hell for me. But, Harry also made some key points in my life.

"I don't know what to say Bree." Harry grumbled, I felt his chest vibrate.

"I have t-to get out of here. I'm sorry." I felt my voice break with each word I nervously said, I hopped off of his tempting lap and crawled out of the office chair, storming out of the room and going to the only place I know where comfort lies.

My journal.

I walked down the dreaded basement that I haven't been in, for about two weeks. Each step I was reminded of how awful it was down here, going to the bathroom in a bucket, sleeping on the cold tile, having little to no visual of the outside world whatsoever. There was no escape.

It was a living hell.

I locked the doors myself so Harry couldn't come in unless he had the key on him. I muttered profanities under my breath as I started to write in my beloved journal that held secrets that I hope never get out. I hope are never shared. I hope that are never judged by an judgmental individual, whoever that may be.