73

Bree Tyler

(TW)

I heavily sighed as I rolled off of his warm bare body, recovering from my climax. Harry rolled off the full condom from his dick. I panted slightly, trying to catch my breath after the heated sex we just had.

"Holy shit." He chuckled under his breath with
a smirk. "That was fucking amazing."

"Best I've ever had." I agreed with a hum of peace. "I'm going to go take a shower." I murmured, I felt sticky and hated the feeling of it. "Wanna join me?"

"I can't." He shook his head playfully, smacking my bare ass; directly on the tattoo the minute I got up with a bite to his plump lips.

"Cheeky." I snickered and shook my head to the side.

"Mhm." He groaned, rolling his lips in his mouth with a lippy grin.

I didn't have anything to undress, so I immediately pulled back the metal handle of the water source and hopped into the enclosed behind the curtain into the shower. The cold water felt super soothing on my hot and sweaty after-sex glowed body. Right now, there were many different ways to describe how my body felt and appeared.

I thoroughly washed my hair with the honey coconut scented shampoo, then the same scented conditioner. After that, I used a cocoa coconut shea body was along my body. The shower was quicker then I anticipated, but the quicker the shower the quicker I get to go back and lay in bed with Harry.

I wrapped the black cotton towel with the light blue teardrop symbol embroidered in it around my body, god that damn teardrop. All the thinking about what it was going to be, it ends up being a mafia symbol for all things.

'I was in love with a mafia leader.'

I shook my head with a swallow at the remembrance, before walking back upstairs and into Harry's room. I still can't believe he hadn't fixed that shattered and broken glass shower in the bathroom yet, it's annoying having to walk all the way downstairs just to take a quick five to ten minute shower.

I traveled most of my clothes into Harry's room now in the closet and dresser drawers. I basically sleep in here all the time, but if we're fighting or not on good terms I'll sleep in my room.

Yes yes I know, it's a tiny bit toxic.

I threw on a bedazzled red thong, along with a matching red diamond incrusted bra. Then, a pair of denim light wash mom jeans, and added a dark red low cut t-shirt that exposed my large cleavage the way I liked.

"You look good in that." Harry mentioned, making me jump slightly. I had forgotten he was in the same room as me just over on the bed, he had been so quiet when I walked in the bedroom.

"Thank you." I responded with a smile, putting my hand flat on my chest in my aftershock scarce.

I walked over to the bed, and sat down on the cozy mattress with my hands rested against my  kneecaps, feeling the thick jean material on the palms of my hands and the tips of my fingers.

Unexpectedly, I felt my hair start to be played and styled with. I turned my head slightly to the side, seeing Harry fiddling with my wet and straight wooden colored brown strands.

"You can braid hair?" I asked, as my hair strands were starting to get folded over each other.

"Mhm.." he nodded.

"How?" I bit my lip, quite entertained on where his hair styling skills originated from.

"Practice." He kissed my neck. "Before me and my brother weren't completely psychotic... he had longish hair and he always asked me to braid it for him." He shakily swallowed.