71

Harry Styles

She loves me.

She fucking loves me.

How could a precious heart like hers, possibly ever love a damaged one like mine?

I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't breathe. Maybe it's the aftershock of her screaming she loves me while the clouds are pouring down tears; but I can't function right. I can't love her. I don't know how to love her.

I don't even know what love feels like.

"And you failed yet again." Niall murmured next to me, breaking my thoughts. He referred to me successfully kicking Bree out, he was right.. I failed.

"She t-told me she loved me, Ni." I weeped with a shaky sigh.

"I know." He responded in that know at all voice, of course he knows.

"I just can't let her go. No one has ever loved me before." I swallowed, tears streaming down my face.

"Are you crying mate?" Niall sympathetically asked, making me rub my hot face out of embarrassment.

"Shut the hell up." I muffled with a sniffle, "I can't help it. Because I don't know how to love someone as amazing as her and I feel bad because I broke her heart."

"Do you know what love even is H?" He asked, making me turn my head to look at him.

"No." I shook my head, "I don't even know what it is."

"Love. Love is something so addictive and amazing, in the end it can either hurt like a bitch or be the best thing ever. It's an emotion that you'll always feel; once you love someone you know and you won't ever stop loving them if they're the right person. You truly only ever love someone once, if you have said 'I love you' to two different people, you're lying to one of them." He swallowed, patting my back in shallow empathy.

"But, I don't know if I love her." I furrowed my brows. "How does she love me Ni?" I asked in frustration.

I usually only felt frustration in anger, but now I'm feeling it emotionally. Shit, am I emotionally frustrated?

"You're just her person." He exhaled, making me sigh. I don't know how I, the mafia leader, can be someone's person.

Bree Tyler

I sat in the forbidden flower garden. Lightly picking a sunflower out from the ground. The flowers have light glacier snow on the petals from the cold weather, Christmas is in four days.

"He loves me." I sighed, picking off one of the petals from the flowers.

"He isn't ready for love.." I murmured, picking off another one of the petals.

I know this was a childish game with my own twist, but I didn't care. I groaned and laid back onto the snowy ground, the glazed grass poked my bare back in the slightest.

I can't believe I told him that I loved him.

The things I have to look forward to are Christmas, but that might even be a little awkward this time around.

I've never spent Christmas with anyone except my mother, Charlie came over for holiday dinner on the occasion every so often. So, this was all new. I'm spending Christmas with a man I'm in love with, maybe Niall might even come over. I hope he does, it'll break the tension between me and Harry.

"Hi Bree." Harry said walking over to me. I slightly jumped in my shoes, I hadn't even notice him standing out here.

"Harry.." I spoke in the most peaceful tone with a swallow.