057

Bree Tyler

Harry got home from the club late and drunk out of his mind. He didn't look too good when he bursted through the front door with bloodshot eyes and a familiar reek of strong alcohol.

He didn't mention anything about the whole room incident, when I tried to see what was behind the door and ended up setting alarms off. Perhaps the alcohol coursing through his veins had made him forget about the whole situation.

"You don't look too good." I muttered to him, as he plopped right next to me on the black leather couch.

"Neither do you." He insulted me under his breath, as if I wasn't supposed to hear it. My lips parted in slight offense that he said that about me.

"Says the one who was practically begging me to give them a blow job a few days ago." I looked him up and down, seeing his reaction towards my comeback.

"Get on your fucking knees, baby."

I shivered at the flashback from a couple days ago. That was when we were both kind of on good terms.

"I was just messing with you. You look great." He bit his lip at his cheeky remark, discovering my long body with his wandering eyes. I wasn't wearing much clothes; only very short shorts and a exposing crop top, and him looking at me made me annoyed.

"Oh, stop." I said in annoyance at his compliment, and scoffed under my breath. "And stop looking at me like that." I turned my head away from his, looking directly in front of me at the black T.V. screen, instead of looking towards him.

He grabbed my face, snapped my my head to the side and forcing me look at him in the darks of his emeralds.

"What?" I tried to muffle through the sharp grab he had on my rosy cheeks.

"Look down." He lowly whispered, making my eyes advert down since I couldn't move my head because he was controlling every action I did.

Once my eyes went down to his desired want, I saw a huge bulge protruding against his denim black jeans. I lightly gasped that he wanted to show me this, but mustered up courage to speak to the devil himself.

"Looks like it needs to be taken care of." I whispered, with a slight huff of fake sympathy under my breath.

"Mhm." Harry groaned slightly, looking me into the eyes. His eyes were filled with a horny look, as mine were filled with annoyance and shock.

"Hope you find someone to help you with that big problem." I smirked, grabbing his wrist and yanking it away from my face, causing his rough grip on my cheeks also to release.

"Fine." Harry huffed like I had just rejected him. I wasn't going to pleasure him in anyway, we both said we hated each other. So, I'm surely not going to help him if he hates me and I hate him.

I can't believe he said he hated me after everything that has happened between us. I mean, I guess I said I hated him too. But- no, no buts, there is no excuses for my behavior. I did hate him, he hurt me for no good reason.

"Fuck.." I heard a slight moan, making me whip my head to the side seeing Harry jack himself off with his big hand. He slid it up and down along his dick, making me cross my legs over each other.

"Harry, Ah! Get a room!" I screeched, throwing one of the plain black decorative pillows that was right next to me on the couch and tossing it at his face.

"This is my house, so you can go up to your room." He didn't seem fazed when the pillow hit him. He was just raising his eyebrows up at the ceiling. He continued to jerk himself off, closing his eyes at the pleasure he was causing himself.