004

TW: mentions of drugs, blood, alcohol.

( Play song when you see $ )

Harry Styles

"I know more about you than you know about yourself, Breelyn Anna Tyler..." Was the last thing I said to her when I saw the fearful look in her eyes.

I laughed at her worrisome expression.

"How? You've known me for only three days!" She exclaimed, raising her voice loudly at me.

I didn't like the attitude she was having.

"Keep up that attitude Bree!" I bellowed "keep it up I dare you." I challenged. 

"I'm sorry." She shook her head, tears of worrisome and sorrow prickled her caramel brown eyes "I'm just so so scared."

"You should be." I said before tossing the switch blade in the air; catching it perfectly of course, slamming the room of the basement door shut.

I locked each of the five locks that were bolted on the door click, click, click, click, and click. I then walked out of the basement not even glancing back.

I wrote the ransom letter.

I contemplated on whether or not I should just let Bree go, I know her mother is poor and she doesn't have a father; I know.

Her mother would never be able to pay the price, but that's her own fault, not mine.

I don't know what to do with Bree, I've been thinking about it ever since I took her, it's really fun to tease her and scare her, but eventually I will kill her, torture her, once I've used all the information I know against her.

Can't believe she heard me having sex last night, it's fucking hilarious.

I slapped gloves on my hands folding up the ransom letter that had letters cut out to form the note, with no trace of fingerprints to be detected.

I slammed the front door shut and drove to Bree's mothers house, her mother worked from 8am-7pm, so that would spare me enough time to break in, and get out of there.

It'll only take a minute.

Slamming on the breaks I smashed one of the windows on the side of the house with my fist, glass spilling out onto the grass and inside the house, I hopped into the tiny home through the windowsill.

I looked at my first to see blood spilling out of it, coating my rings making them get drenched with my own blood; I laughed.

I saw the dining table and it was a perfect spot to place the ransom letter, as I placed it I noticed something else on the table.

I picked one of the many sheets of paper up from the high stack, examining it, missing person.

There was a picture of Bree's face on it with information about her below.

Breelyn Anna Tyler

D.O.B- August 30, 1988

Hair- Brown

Eyes- Light brown

Last Seen- July 1, 2010

Even though I knew all of this information I still read the whole thing just to get a kick out of it.

That's cute, her mother really thinks she will be able to get found with missing posters? Nice try Maria Cline, nice try.

I crumpled up the missing poster, throwing it on the floor.