026

Bree Tyler

"Harry!" I called out from atop the balcony, I bursted into the house and into his room climbing down the stairs and pushing open the front door with great force. I didn't even bother to close it.

I ran out to the side of the house, I saw Harry laying lifelessly on the grassy dirt.

I ran over to him and got down on my knees, leaning on his chest and listening for a heart beat.

Nothing.

"Harry come on, please!" I shook him, he was still not breathing.

I felt my eyes fill with tears, but then I got an idea.

I patted him down, feeling for the thing I needed. I felt his phone in his pocket and snatched it out. I remembered his passcode from when I guessed it the first time.

1234.

I pounded it in the keypad and it opened. I searched his contacts and looked for his name. Nialls name.

I clicked on his icon that was just a gray circle with a big white N, I pressed the call button and the phone rang on the other end.

"Hello." I heard on the other line and sighed in relief, but my sighing quickly turned to panicking.

"Niall come quick! It's Harry!" I shouted on the end of the phone.

"What happened?!" Nialls tone shot up more.

"Cant explain right now, hurry!" I shouted and hung up on him.

I didn't know what to do or how to save Harry as I awaited for Niall. But trust me, I'll try anything. That drop was pretty high, at least fifty feet, and I don't know how he landed. What if he was paralyzed? What if he broke his neck? What if he fell himself into a coma?

"Cmon please, Harry." I muffled a quiet sob, putting my face into his firm and cold chest.

I put my two hands over his heart, and started to pump, hoping my CPR was good enough for him to breath himself back to life.

He didn't breath, all his body did was thump up and down when I pressed his chest roughly. I noticed a big gash in the side of his temple. Which left me wondering, how did he land?

"Harry...please." I strained, tiredly. He just needed to wake up. And him being high, wasn't any better. I was also high, what if I was imagining all of this?

No, I couldn't be. This all felt way too real, I felt Harry, really felt his non-breathing presence. I felt true emotion.

I thought to myself for a second as I continued to press his chest, why am I not escaping? What is keeping me here? I could leave at this exact moment and Niall could take care of it, so why didn't I?

But then, the wave of realization hit me like waves crashing onto the sand at a beach during summertime.

I didn't want to escape.

I didn't want to leave.

And, I didn't know why.

But I shook away the unnecessary thoughts about my uncertain feelings and focused on him. I looked up at the gleaming moon, it shined down on me and the lifeless Harry. I lightly grabbed Harrys cross pendant that was attached around his neck to a string, and held it in the air below the blinding moon, the moonlight reflected off of the metal religious symbol, almost like the moon was giving me a good sign. The next thing I heard was a loud gasp, I dropped the cross necklace in fear when I looked into his eyes.