64

Bree Tyler

Holy shit. I'm sore from last night.

My eyes peeled open and I looked over at Harry who had been awake. He was digging through the wooden nightstand drawers. The clanking around had woken me up from my sleep for the second time tonight.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked, making him quickly jump to his feet.

"Bree! You're awake!" He exclaimed with a nervous toothy smile.

"Yes.. I am awake." I reassured with a fearful pause. "Harry are you okay?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Course I am." He cleared his throat, "I uh- I'm going to go hop in the shower.. so." He pointed his thumb towards the door, quickly exiting it..

What was his deal?

Harry Styles

Fuck, I think she caught me.

I had snuck out tonight like I had yesterday night, she woke up the minute I got back and was putting away all the supplies in the coded safe.

I don't think she'll know, I won't let her know. If she knew what was really going on she wouldn't trust me anymore, I can't have her hate me again.

I had snuck out during the night again to make sure I didn't kill Zayn. If I killed him that night, I'd be fucking dead too. Normally; I'd be fine with that, but I now have someone else to live for. So, Zayn didn't die, but he got a concussion. How fucking weak honestly? I threw him against the wall and he gets a fucking concussion. I had Niall wreck the security footage of us breaking in his house and me hurting Zayn, at least Niall can do his fucking job right.

And Bree thinks this two week trip to Hawaii is all just some expensive vacation. I wish I could tell her that it was something much deeper than that, but I can't bring myself to do so. She wasn't even supposed to come on this "vacation" with me anyway, but I just couldn't leave her at home all by herself. If I left her at home she might get hurt again, Leo could possibly break in the house and kill her. So, Bree is staying right by my side.

I haven't taken a shower since we've been in Hawaii, I do not want to shatter it. I might get flashbacks if I even step foot under that shower head and into the confined glass. And if I break it, then I'll have to confess my problems to Bree because she'll be worried as to why I had done such a thing. I don't know how I'm supposed to take a shower, I guess I could take a bath; but I absolutely hate baths. When you're taking baths, it's basically sitting in your own musk.

Besides, I do not want to waste my money and pay the damages of a broken sliding glass shower and bloody tiles.

I sighed and took a deep breath. I'm acting like a literal child. It's just a shower, I've taken many unpleasant ones so this'll be the good one I hope.

I stripped myself down of clothes, and stepped under the cold water. I can't take hot showers, only cold; my father fucked my mentality up too much for that.

It didn't necessarily feel good to step under the water like it commonly does with most normal people. It just brings me back to when I was a little child and my father forced me to sit in the cold shower water for at least a whole night. The punishments usually used to last about four hours, but that night was an unforgettable ten.

I used the hair product that came with the Airbnb, and lathered my head with it, thank god it was both  shampoo and conditioner so this unbearable shower would end sooner rather than later.