011

Bree Tyler

"I got you where I want you, sweet pea."

I sat in the dark room, my knees propped up against my chest as I stared into Harrys eyes; this time, there was no glint, spark, electricity, gold, just pure evil.

"P-please don't hurt me.." I whispered shakily "this isn't you." I looked him up and down with watery eyes.

"You think this isn't me?" He smirked "I was born to kill, Breelyn."

Harry gazed down at my shaking arms, specifically looking close at my bracelet.

"This 'friendship' bracelet." He snatched my wrist "does it mean a lot too you?"

It was me and Charlie's friendship bracelet, we made them together a couple years ago,
and I haven't taken it off since.

"Y-yes.." I stuttered.

"How would you like it if I just broke it?" He tilted his head to the side as he fondled with the beads on the string.

"I wouldn't like it, not a-at all." I shook my head.

He stopped playing with the beads "that's how I feel when you try and tell me who I am, because you're wrong. I'm a killer and you're in denial." He let go of the bracelet, standing up and walking out of the dark room, closing the basement door shut, but it didn't close all the way; there was still a crack between the door.

I let go of a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I sat in the same position not moving and just thinking, my hair still dripping wet and my body still wrapped tightly in a black towel with the blue embroidered tear drop.

"What did you say down there?!" I heard a female voice screech. "I heard the whole conversation you know!"

"What am I then? Well, if you heard everything." A British accent boomed loudly.

"You're a killer."

"I am."

"I'm calling the cops!"

"Oh are you Molly?" A sinister chuckle was piercing my ears.

There was a gunshot ringing my ears, followed by a woman's scream.

"My bad." A monotone voice carried the air.

Harry just killed Molly. He just killed someone. He really is a killer, I should've never thought differently about him.

I swallowed the abnormally large lump in my throat, I scurried up the basement steps and bursted out of the basement.

I saw Harry, stuffing something in a garbage bag.

"What are you doing, Harry?" I asked in a worried voice, even though I knew exactly what was happening.

"Oh you know just, taking out the trash." A sinister smirk creeped up on his lips, as he dragged Mollys body in the trash bag across the floor, crimson blood was everywhere on the floor in streaks and puddles.

"You really are a cold blooded killer." I shook my head with stunned eyes.

"Correct." I looked over at Harry, he was still sliding the trash bag towards the back door, and he slammed it open only to throw the body out in a dumpster.

Even though I really despised Molly, no one deserves to get killed.

Harry doesn't even deserve to get killed.

"You clean up quick." I said sarcastically when he walked inside, referring to Molly's body.

"I've had a lot of practice, you know what they say, practice makes perfect." He shrugged, walking over to the kitchen sink.

It almost made me vomit, the thought that he's done this before. But what can I say? He is a cold blooded killer after all. I wish that wasn't true, you can't help everybody, and not everybody wants to be helped.

I stood in the kitchen, with the towel still clung to my body, I should probably change into some warm clothes.

I stomped down to the dark room, seeing the familiar black walls. I looked frantically for the purple shirt with skulls on it, I found it laying in the corner.

I picked it up, I noticed something on it. Looking closer on the bottom corner of the shirt, another blue embroidered tear drop.

I had enough of this, I'm going to find out what this teardrop means one way, or another.

I stomped up the steps, putting the small shirt on as I walked up, opening the door and seeing Harry mopping the blood stained floors, whistling a tune like this was all some sick joke.

"Harry, tell me what this teardrop means." I stomped my foot and crossed my arms, his eyes that were now emerald looked up at me, instead of the wet floor.

"Teardrop?" He played dumb, considering the walls behind him had a large teardrop in the center.

"Don't play dumb, tell me what it means." I rolled my eyes slightly, pushing my limits over the edge.

"If you think I'm going to tell you, you're high as fuck." He smirked, "no way in hell, it's none of your business anyways, it's adult business that you wouldn't understand, sweet pea."

"I am an adult, I'm twenty one; I think I'd get the gist." I raised my brows.

"Smart ass." He muttered, sweeping the floors once more, ringing the blood out of the mop.

"Well for starters, just tell me why it's everywhere." I insisted.

"Maybe it's because I like the color blue." He set the mop down walking over to me.

He walked closer too me, our chests were now touching and I could feel the vibrations of his slow heartbeats banging onto me.

I put a finger on his chest, "you and me both know that isn't true." I removed my finger swiftly.

"Smart little thing, aren't ya?" He tilted his head.

"I think that's the only compliment you've ever given me." I smirked.

"Maybe, it's because there is nothing else to compliment." He backed away from me, and my jaw dropped.

Well that wasn't very nice...

"You aren't a peach either, Harry."

"Most woman love me." He muttered, "they all love it when I am around."

"Not me." I gritted my teeth.

"That's why I said most." He commented.

I stood there, deciding not to keep this little argument up any longer, he won.

///

A/N I'm sorry this was a VERY short chapter, but I'm currently working on the next chapter ;)