72

Bree Tyler

Christmas.

We all, all being me, Niall, and Harry sat gathered around the couch. Niall next to me, Harry next to Niall. I did that on purpose for tension relief.

This wasn't your typical or traditional Christmas, there was no tree with lights and different ornaments. No Christmas music playing as a backtrack. No smell of peppermint when you walk down the halls. It was more just all three of us spending time together and opening gifts. This was better than any other Christmas I've ever celebrated.

"Well, it's Christmas." Niall said to break the awkward silence, making me smile.

"Bree, open your gift." Harry demanded with a point, motioning to the one resting in my lap. It was from Niall.

I smiled to myself, slow and steadily taking the wrapping paper off to savor the moment longer. I wonder what the gift could be?

And behind all that wrapping paper, was a cardboard jewelry box. It was beautiful, the clean board, I opened it and there was an astonishing necklace, I gasped the minute I saw it. It was a chain name necklace, there was a B charm with embedded rhinestones.

"Thank you, Niall." I thanked, bringing my arms around him and hugging him close to my body, he gave me a tighter hug right back. I am not going to lie, I opened my eyes to look at Harry's facial expression, his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were rolled to the back of his head in annoyance. I chuckled, retrieving the hug and sitting back down to my original spot on the couch.

"Niall, open your gift." Harry groaned, Harry got that gift for Niall. I wonder what it could be?

Niall quickly ripped open the wrapping paper off of the gift, and Harry watched in intensity about what his review on the gift he got him would be. Niall gasped the minute the paper had been torn off of the gift.

A balaclava mask?

"I know how badly you wanted one." Harry muttered, twiddling his ringed thumbs. Niall still looked at the gift like it was an angel on earth.

"Thank you H, oh my god!" He gasped happily, making my heart smile at them bonding together instead of yelling like they had been a few days ago.

"Yeah yeah." Harry muttered like it was no big deal.

Niall put it off to the side, and grabbed another wrapped big gift.

"Okay," he cleared his throat and pointed at me, "I'm going to need you and Harry to sit by each other for this one."

My eyes widened and I looked at Harry, he looked at me with bigger orbs.

Fuck, why did I have to confess my desired love?

I nodded, switching seats with Niall and he handed the gift to me in care.

"This ones for both of you." He smirked.

What is a gift that me and Harry could share? Not much, we don't like the same things.

"You can open it, Harry." I murmured, carefully handing the large gift to him in his lap.

"No, you can open it." He declined with a strong protest, trying to hand me back the gift that I insisted to give to him.

"Harry, stop and just open it." I chuckled an order, making him roll his eyes and hastily peel off the wrapping paper.

The minute he opened the box, his forest green eyes widened in fury.

"Niall what the fuck." He groaned, shaking his head in what seemed to be anger.