055

Bree Tyler

Harry's been avoiding me all morning, which I was thankful for. He needs to just stay away from me, I don't know if I can trust him anymore. He hasn't been keeping me safe like he said he would, rather he's just been hurting me.

I protected myself when Leo was attacking me.

I protected myself when Harry dug his nails into my skin, causing my skin to break and have a blood bath.

So therefore, I have been avoiding him, too.

"Bree, can you come here?" I heard him speak from the couch. Perhaps I had spoken too soon.

"Why?" I swallowed, not even giving him an ounce of my attention.

"Don't question me," I heard him grind his teeth together in anger. I mine as well not piss him off, so, I hopped off of the barstool and walked over to the couch sitting next to him. But, I didn't dare even want to look at him.

"Look at me." He demanded. I turned my head over my shoulder, and then turned my body around to face him.

Fuck, I don't want to look at you, Harry.

"We need to talk," he said. I think that was the main purpose for why he called me over to sit next to him on the couch.

"No, we do not. Reason being, I have nothing to say to you." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well I have sometime to say to you, so perk your little ears up and listen." He tightly clenched his jaw in dominance.

"I'm all ears." I said in sarcasm, causing a head shake from him and a sigh.

"Be serious, sweet pea." He ran his fingers through his foreign curly brown hair, causing it to fluff up a bit.

"Don't call me that anymore, I'm fucking pissed off at you." I grumbled under my breath.

"Would you prefer, cigarette slut?" He menacingly smirked, as I got flashbacks to the nickname he gave me which seemed like forever ago.

"Fine, you can call me your fucking sweet pea." I lightly pushed my bottom lip out in annoyance.

"You know what I did that night was an accident." He referred to digging his nails in my skin and causing me to bleed. What was he expecting me to just drop to my knees and forgive him right then and there? Those words didn't matter to me anymore.

"I know," I coldly murmured.

"So... do you forgive me?" He asked with curious quirked brows as he awaited for my reply.

"No Harry, I do not fucking forgive you!" I shouted, I hadn't already expected to be shouting this early on in to the discussion.

"But it was just an accident-"

"Harry I have learned over my stay here that I forgive you WAY too easily, okay?!" I admitted. "I regret everything we have ever done together, having sex, the kissing, the hugs, anything and everything we've ever done together I deeply regret!" I shook my head in frustration, "nothing should have ever happened between us."

Harry just sat there and looked stunned at my shouts, his lips parted as his chest rose up and down with each breath he took. He bit his pierced bottom lip, "you know I never meant to hurt you."

"Then why do you keep doing it, huh?" I asked with crossed arms, "why do you keep hurting me, Harry?" I whined as I felt my eyes start to water. I didn't want to show him my sadness, but the stress on top of anger was just too much emotion to keep in.