61

Bree Tyler

"Woah.." I dragged out the word with a slight gasp, the minute I saw the front of the Airbnb, I had certainly been amazed.

There was a chunk of Hawaii's favorite tree, the palm trees around the place. There was a roof with rough pillars holding it up. There was a little patio with a brown fan swirling around under the table. A lit up pathway with stairs to the front of it, there had also been lights on the steps. A lot of details were put into this vacation Airbnb, I'll say that for sure.

"Let's go in!" I excitedly yelped and turned my head over my shoulder to look at Harry with a smile on his face at my excitement

"Cmon," he muttered between his teeth.

I dropped my luggage on the floor, taking a good look around the place just with my eyes. This was amazing, the elegant kitchen was bigger than my whole childhood home.

"Should we go check out our rooms?" I bit my fingernails in excitement to see the rest of this Airbnb.

"Rooms?" Harry snickered in disbelief, "sweet pea don't you mean room?"

"There's only one room..?" I asked, knitting my brows together.

"One bed, too." He smirked like this was funny, it wasn't.

"I'm sleeping on the couch then." I huffed with crossed arms, "I am not sleeping in the same bed as you."

"If you say so." He said in a sing-song voice, squeezing my tense shoulders with his bare hands. He released, and walked into the kitchen opening the pantry.

"We should go to the beach." I suggested.

"I'd love to see you in a bikini." He remarked, not even looking at me, rather at the food stocked shelves.

"I'll wear a wetsuit if you keep that shit up." I pointed at him, this made him turn around and lock eyes with me.

"Do not wear a wetsuit." He demanded, making me roll my eyes slightly.

I walked over to my suitcase, digging through the little sections. I pulled out one of my navy blue two piece bikinis. If it wasn't already obvious, navy blue and deep red are my favorite colors. I grabbed the two piece; skipping in the living room to change.

I slowly took my shirt off, making sure that Harry was watching. He wasn't, so I cleared my throat, making his eyes advert to me slowly pulling my shirt off of my toned body.

"Harry don't stare at me." I teased because my intentions were for him to look at me. I was wearing only my black lace bra and a pair of leggings, of course matching black lace underwear.

"How could I not?" The corners of his lips turned up into a seductive smirk, making my cheeks inflate.

I slowly pulled my leggings off, making his eyes gawk. He likes when woman wear matching sets of underwear and bras from what I've observed.