91

Bree Tyler

Here I stood. Out in the dark with the moonlight beaming down on both of us. Chip had also been out in the flower garden with us, and he sat there right over by the pond and wagging his tails back and forth as he watched the frogs croak jumping to and fro on the lily pads.

"What's the surprise?" I chuckled lightly, and looked around for the surprise Harry promised but I couldn't identify.

Harry grabbed my hand, and I noticed that he was missing one of the rings on his fingers, though I didn't mention anything about it. Strangely enough it was my favorite ring he owned too, his red ruby.

"Look at me." He demanded, I nodded and stared into his enchanting green eyes that twinkled brightly in wanderlust.

"Okay.." I dragged out, nervously.

"You know how much I love you, right Bree?" He quirked his brows in the middle, causing there to be a small crease that was barely visible. It was only visible to me because I studied him for hours on end.

"Mhm..?" I hummed, rolling my lips inside of my mouth in scarce.

"Chip! C'mere!" Harry shouted at the dog who was distracted by the pond, he barked once before trotting over to me and Harry with something held between his sharp teeth, it sort of looked like a box.

What was going on?

I stood there still, and hadn't noticed before I looked that Harry was crouching down on one knee. I felt my heart being pulled out of my chest, like I was going to have a heart attack.

Harry looked up at me and smirked, my knees touched together and I started to sweat profusely. He knew that I was nervous, he was probably grossed out at the feeling of my clammy hands held in one of his own.

Chip dropped the jewelry box from his mouth into Harry's hand, and I took in a deep breath. Harry's right hand pulling mine closer to his chest, and Harry's left hand flicking open the jewelry box.

"You fell first, but I fell harder, you know?" He admitted, slowly shaking his head to the side with a smirk griming his lips. I bit my bottom lip, and my eyes widened more than they already had been.

"So tonight, I thought it was right. I'll promise to love for infinity, to the moon and back if you let me. I'll never leave you, my love. And if it seems like I had, just know that I hadn't." His curls flew in the wind, making my cheeks flush red.

"If there's one thing I could tell you, it's nothing. Because nothing is good enough to explain how much I want to marry you, cuddle you, kiss you, just love... you. All of you." He gulped, almost as if his confessions were making him just as nervous as I.

You changed me. I hate everyone except you, pretty lady." I wanted to accept his marriage purpose already, but I wanted to keep hearing his heart warming words that me fuzzy on the inside and cherry red on the outside. "I only want to be fucked up with you."

"Will you be my fiancé, and soon be my lawfully wedded wife?" Harry asked, making my cheeks heat up and swallow down every nerve in my body. I've never been purposed to before, he was going to be my fiancé.

"Till death do us apart." I smile. I responded to the question in a non-traditional way. But I didn't want our proposal to be like the others, it's good to have different. Good to have something no one else has, usually the person marrying you would say those things on the wedding day, but we said them during Harry's proposal.

His cheeks heated up, as he slipped the metal circle on my left ring finger. I had just now looked down to see what the ring had looked like.

The Red Ruby.