043

Bree Tyler

I took a bite out of the chocolate pudding cup, giving Harry the death stare. It's been three days since the whole "incident" happened. I'm still very pissed at him.

"What?" He mouthed, waving his arms around in confusion as to why I was staring at him like that. But he was playing dumb, he knew why I stared at him with the look of hatred.

I shook my head at him, sticking my nose in the air and taking the last bite of chocolate pudding. I threw the plastic cup away, and put my metal spoon in the sink. I normally wash my dishes, but today, I was not going to.

Me and Harry weren't on speaking terms. It was more like we looked at each other and knew what we both were saying with expressions. It's our way of this temporary communication.

I sat on the farthest couch away from him, he looked at me and rolled his eyes at my avoidance. I fake smiled, and turned my head to the side.

"I have to go." He muttered the first words to me in the last three days.

I gave him a thumbs up in reply, I assumed Niall wasn't coming over. I guess Harry would have to lock the doors super tight so I didn't escape. But I didn't know what use I was to him now? My father was dead and father was the reason I am stuck in this house with Harry.

Harry slammed the door shut, and as I assumed locked all the doors from the outside and they couldn't be unlocked from the inside without a key, for which the key I didn't have.

-

I heard the familiar sounds of a lock unlocking as I sat on the barstool for the second time today, sipping on a glass of water.

I didn't have to assume Harry walked in. But what surprised me was his presence behind me as I smelt the scent of cologne that I do very much miss. But I would never admit it.

The scent followed to the side of me, I clenched my jaw and shook my head as I saw him in the corner of my eye.

"Got you more puddin', picked up a few things at the store." He said, handing me the six back of pudding cups.

"Oh how thoughtful." I talked to him for the first time in three days, with a fake smile.

"You can't be mad forever," he muttered. Tapping his hand on the counter in anticipation. 

"I can be if I fucking want to," I got defensive, ripping open the box of chocolate pudding.

"I'm sorry your majesty." he fake bowed, trying to be funny.

"You're not funny." I shook my head and crossed my arms, hopping off the barstool to retrieve a spoon. He snickered slightly.

"Well what could I do to cheer you up?" He grabbed my chin once I sat back down holding a metal spoon, "I already got you pudding cups." He shrugged.

"So you got them so I'd forgive you? Is that what this is? A bribe?" I huffed.

"Maybe." He muttered.

"I don't want them, then." I grabbed his wrist and ripped it off my chin. I knitted my brows as I looked at him.

"You knew it was never going to work. Us? We were both fucked up mentally, okay? It was only the two of us, of course we'd fuck at one point. Just a kidnapper and a victim sleeping around.." he tsked, "it was eventually all going  to turn to shit one way or another."

"Then why do you keep trying to make amends?" I crossed my arms.

"Wh- I'm not-" He defended with a clenched jaw.