030

( play song when you see $ )

Bree Tyler

Harry had just gotten back and Niall had just left. While Harry was gone, me and Niall cooked, we even made some food for Harry.

I wish Harry went to businesses more, so Niall would come over more often. Niall was really fun to hangout with, he was a great cook too.

Harry was currently eating the homemade food next to me, and I was on the couch sitting next to him, tapping my nails against the coffee table; in utter boredom.

"I'm bored," I muttered, a sigh followed after.

"Yeah? What do you want to do then?" He asked, I heard him set the metal fork down on the black glass plate.

"Hmm." I hummed, thinking.

"I have an idea." He spoke between the bites of food.

"What is it?" I asked, intrigued.

"It's very far from here. And, it's a surprise; it's one of the hottest spots in New York. But, you may have already been there." He shrugged, "so go get some clothes on, it's cold out." He smirked eyeing me up and down, I was wearing booty shorts and a tank top that heavily exposed my upper chest.

"Don't look at me like that." I chuckled, leaving the couch, but not without a slap to my ass by a hard hand. It was a rough, playful slap.

"Harry!" I scolded with a chuckle, "god, what has gotten into you?" I playfully sighed.

Surprisingly, he was being nice and playful. I don't know where this different attitude came from, but I definitely preferred it.

"Just go get dressed." He ordered, and I followed through.

I walked towards the bathroom, opening the bathing storage closet. That's where I kept my clothes.

I pulled out a puffy dark red sweater, followed by a black pair of mom jeans. I undressed myself from the revealing outfit and put the covering outfit on. It was a little sweaty at first, but I knew I was going to feel the cold New York air on my skin soon; so that made up for it.

I walked out of the bathroom, Harry was downstairs on the couch, still remaining in the same clothes.

"You're not going to put on something warmer?" I asked, he was only in a black tee shirt and black denim jeans. If I were him, I would at least put on a sweater.

"No." He shook his head, "let's go." He motioned towards the front door eagerly. I nodded, following him.

I slipped my shoes on, tucking a strand of brown hair behind my ear. Harry opened the front door, letting me walk out. The cold night air pricked my cheeks, and the smell of the frozen breeze tickled my nose. I looked up and saw the stars, they shined down upon me.

( Play song $ )

We both got in the car, as he began to drive. I was wondering all the possibilities of where he could be taking me. Where?

"The Brooklyn Bridge..." I stared at it in awe.

"Mhm." Harry looked over at me.

I got a sight of it, there was blue and purple lights. The bridge was lit up, like you would expect. The buildings by it were lit up, too. It was like a scene that would be described in a book. Or shown in a movie. Not real life.

The lights reflected off onto the water, the water now having a shiny light blue and violet streaks across it from the lighting.

It was absolutely, utterly, amazingly, perfectly, gorgeous.