60

Harry Styles

A/N: song of this chapter is afraid by the neighborhood.

"What the fuck!" I shouted over the cell line.

"I'm sorry boss, but they know. And I think that they're close."

"You're so fucking dumb," I grumbled under my breath. "You were supposed to get rid of the evidence." I groaned, if they catch me I'm in deep shit. They won't catch me, I've gotten away many times and it always works. Guess I'll have to do it again with Bree right by my side.

"I'm aware of that, they just got to the security cameras before we could break 'em."

"Here's what you're going to do..." I sinisterly chuckled under my breath in annoyance, there was no way I'm getting punished for his mishap. I've got a Mafia to run, and being in prison won't cut it.

"What is it boss?"

"You're going to take the blame." I said.

"But sir, that isn't fair-"

"Are you trying to talk back to me?" I stomped my foot on the wooden ground, if I could see his face I'd beat the living shit out of it right here, right now.

"No." He muttered over the telephone line, giving up on trying to win this argument. "But how will I ever go about taking the blame, boss?"

"Do I need to fucking connect all the dots for you?" I rolled my eyes in utter disbelief. He worked for me; why would I force someone as stupid as him to work for me?

He was a stupid mistake.

"Of course not. I just do not want to screw anything up, you always have the best and most effective plans boss." He was trying to kiss my ass, but this isn't enough for my ego.

"Don't try n' kiss my ass." I gritted through my teeth, "so, here's the plan."

Bree Tyler

"Pack some of your stuff." Harry said walking through the front door in a rushed urgency.

"What?" I asked, why did I need to pack my stuff? Were we both going somewhere?

"Bree, listen." He said through his clenched teeth, "upstairs I have a suitcase in my closet that you can use. Take it and go pack your stuff. Clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, anything you need. We're leaving New York for a few days."

"Where are we going?" I bit my lip, "and why?"

"Honolulu, Hawaii." He responded, ignoring my second question.

What?

"Hawaii?" My eyes bulged out of my head in shock.

"Yes." He nodded, "now hurry up and pack, we leave for the airport tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow morning?" The pitch and tone in my voice raised.

"Yes, now go pack!" He demanded, pointing his finger at the stairs indicting for me to go find the suitcase. I nodded in surrender, he was probably annoyed that I haven't been listening to him. "Hurry!"

I stumbled up the stairs and licked my lips. Wow, we were going to Hawaii. This was a dream come true.

Almost too good to be true that is.

I walked in Harry's room and into his large closet. I searched around looking for the suitcase that he said was in here.

"Ah." I gasped with a nod as soon as I had found the bulky suitcase lying around next to a pile of unopened shoe boxes. Of course Harry buys shoes and doesn't even try them on. What's the point of purchasing them then?