003

Bree Tyler

"Wake up..." I heard a sing songy voice ringing in my head, I felt a familiar cold medal on the side of my cheek as my stomach was pressed flat on the ground.

"Wha-" I slurred out, my eyes still tired, I was still half asleep and had no idea what was going on.

"Wake up Bree." The accent kicked in my sleepy mind, Harry.

The cold medal rested on my cheek, I didn't know what it was, I shot my eyes open and looked over seeing a knife rested against my cheek in Harrys hold.

"Harry please don't I'm scare-scared!" I surrendered hoping he would remove the knife.

"Ive been here for the past five minutes trying to get you to wake up." He muttered unamused and angrily "it's wasting my time, and time wasted makes me furious."

"I'm so sorry, I was just really tired and I'm a heavy sleeper." I shrugged with raised brows "I'm sorry I didn't wake up at the right time or when you wanted me to."

I no longer felt the familiar shiny medal on my cheek, I sighed in relief.

I looked at Harry, he was wearing a suit, a black suit.

I sat up on my bottom and popped my knees up.

"I need to take care of business today, and you need to get yourself together." He looked me up and down in a rude way.

"Oh okay." I looked around "but there is no bathroom or anything down here, it's just tile floors."

"Exactly, that's why I'm giving you privileges." He stated, gripping my arm and pulling me up to my feet, I stumbled back a bit still groggy and tired, I wanted to sleep more.

"Oh, privileges?" I questioned a bit, I've been here for less than two days, I haven't eaten, showered, but now I'm getting privileges.

I'm fine with that.

"Mhm. But don't try to escape," Harry flicked the switch blade on "don't you dare escape." He brought it closer to my neck, smirking.

"I won't." I surrendered my eyes had a look of fear in them.

"Good." He kept the same evil smirk "my job is so much easier when they just give in, you know?"

"I bet it is much easier." I agreed with no hesitation.

"Well. I'll tell you what rooms are on and off limits." He yanked my wrist and pulled me out of the room.

"Bracelet?" He asked still holding onto my wrist, running his fingers across the shaped beads that were on the clear string tied on my wrist.

"Yeah." I smiled twisting my wrist a bit "me and Charlie have matching ones."

"Why?" He stopped walking still running his fingers over the beads.

"Because when you love someone romantically or as friends, you get matching bracelets to symbolize how much you care for each other." I gazed up at him to try and make him understand the meaning of a friendship bracelet that me and Charlie both handmade.

He shook his head letting go of the bracelet yanking my wrist once more, walking again.

I got a better look at his house considering I was unconscious when he brought me down here.

It had all black interior, not surprising.

Once I was brought from the basement to the familiar first floor that I saw when I was first brought here, I recognized some of it but most was a blur.