95

(Play song when you see play song)

Bree Tyler

My sleep had been interrupted as I heard something click. I was a light sleeper, and I definitely heard something cock back.

My eyes shot open, and my heart began to thump loudly in my chest at the sound. What the fuck was that? Chip growled lowly, only adding a sense of uneasiness on my nerves.

"Harry.." I whimpered under my breath, lightly shaking his arm in fear. I didn't like feeling as if I needed to rely on him, but I felt as if something was seriously wrong.

He didn't wake up, I could still hear him breathing slightly. Which only made me in more fear and desperation, fuck Harry please wake up.

"Harry," I said a little louder in his ear so only he could hear, but nope.. he still slept like a sleepy baby.

I brought my hand down by his leg, and pulled one of his leg hairs. Making him slightly wince and his eyes opened turning into slits. Yes!

"Harry... I heard something," I whispered to him; he was just waking up so he was probably confused at his surroundings and what was going on. I was, too.

"What are you going on about?" He softly groaned as his body was readjusting to the awaken stage.

"I think someone is here." I breathed out trying not to panic. "In the house."

"No, no one is here." He said back, "just go back to sleep, and you'll be fine."

"Harry no. Please check if someone is here." I pleaded him, he has to believe me.

"Bree-"

"Harry!" I whisper shouted.

"Okay," he surrendered. Getting up and out from under the covers, the minute his body was slightly off of the bed he winced as I heard something snap.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked, as my eyes lowered down to the carpet.

"A fucking stupid fucking mother fucking mouse trap!" He whispered shouted many profanities. He pried the mouse trap off of his foot, throwing it behind him. I slightly chuckled under my breath at how dramatic he was being. But to be fair, I would've reacted the same way.

"I told you someone is here, someone must have set this up.." I stroked my chin at whatever faithful mystery this was.

"Yes, but who?" Harry asked, making me shrug. I didn't know who it was either.

"You stay right on this fucking bed, I'll go check to see if someone is lurking throughout the house." He demanded. "I swear on my life if you move Bree I'll-"

"Harry, I think they're in here. I heard something in here, it was close to my ear." I argued. "I can't stay in here, I'm the perfect target."

"Come with me then." He whispered, picking me up under my bottom and pinning me to his hips. "I can't have you stepping on any mouse traps, either." He smirked, kissing my cheek and along my neck before creeping out of the bedroom, watching for any other booby traps the intruder had set up.

"Wait, what about Chip?" I remembered that we had our dog sleeping in there, running halfway through the doorframe but Harry stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"He's okay, Bree." Harry reassured, but I didn't believe him at all.

"How do you know that?"

"I know. Trust me, please." He grabbed my hands and I groaned. I needed Chip to stay safe, I'd risk my life just to save our dog.