042

Bree Tyler

Harry sat down on the couch with his legs opened wide. He cleared his throat, lowering his hand down before getting ready to explain everything.

I on the other hand was a nervous wreck, he was going to talk about what just happened two hours ago. It was safe to say, I was eager to know.

"As you know..." Harry shakily sighed, "that was my father." He referred to the bloody man who once held a Scream mask. He was now by the lake with his wrists trapped behind his back in zip-ties. Maybe he was still unconscious, or he could also be awake now.

"Y-yeah." I nodded, swallowing a lump in my throat.

"That's who I need to protect you from. The people who are just like me." Harry blew air out of his mouth, shaking his head in guilt.

"Harry... what did your father do?" I asked, I hoped I hadn't crossed the line asking him that.

"I know you aren't trying to overstep the line, but you are." He sighed, "I wish I could tell you, but I can't. I'm sorry."

"D-do not apologize," I exclaimed. I reached out for his resting hand; we've never touched hands before. I nervously  brought my lips up to his cut knuckles, lightly kissing them. "Just know that I'm always here, okay?" I whispered against his knuckles.

"You've never touched my hand before." Harry stated the obvious.

"You're right." I rolled my lips into my mouth.

"I always thought you were to scared to even touch someone like me." He shook his head.

"Now what makes you say that, Harry?" I knitted my brows together.

"I mean, look at me." He lightly pulled his hand away, as my eyes scanned him.

He was right. Appearance wise, I looked innocent compared to him. He was bloody, tatted, pierced, scarred, I had a few tattoos which were not visible. And for my scars, I only had one on my hip; Which was also not visible.

"Opposites attract." I shrugged, "Just like you said." I looked Harry in the dilated green eyes, he has said that to me before.

"Minor opposites, Bree." He whispered, as if someone was listening to our conversation.

"You've been fine lately. What happened to you?" I changed the topic.

"Shit happens. I wish I could ignore it, but I can't." He sighed, "my father shows up to my house and reminds me of everything. I'm scared for you, that's what happened."

"I'll be alright as long as I'm with you," I lightly grabbed his hand again. I examined it, it was so perfect. His hand was veiny, black polish coating his nails, and the perfect amount of rings. The only cons being dried blood and scars on the soft skin, but they still looked perfect to me.

"Your hands are soft." I whispered to Harry.

"That's not possible." He shook his head, "they're rugged and beaten."

"Sometimes the way things look isn't always as it seems. Put it in perspective." I smiled, kissing his hand one last time before releasing it.

Harry smirked lightly at me from my confidence boosting. "You always know how to cheer me up." He whispered, "such a kind lady."

"I try my best, for you." I playfully smiled right back at him.

"For me?" He questioned.

"For you." I nodded with a smile, "I'm just trying to make you happy."