63

A/N: Unedited, please let me know if there is any grammar/spelling mistakes!!

Bree Tyler

"Seriously, condoms?" I scoffed to myself. reading the hand-carved note in the napkin Harry left on the counter. Harry had walked through the front door in the midst of me reading it.

"Mhm..." he hummed with an 'oh shit' look on his face.

"Are you lying to me... Harry?" I asked, biting my lip.

"N-no." He scratched the back of his head. "Course I'm not pretty lady." He smiled, trying to make me believe him with that cute little nick name he has given me.

"Show me the box of condoms then. I don't know why you'd go out of your way in the middle of the night just to scavenge for some latex." I scolded.

"See, not lying." He defended, taking his arms out from behind him and holding up the box of condoms in front of him, making my eyes widen.

"Oh." I hummed, my eyes widened that he had proven me wrong. "Guess I have to believe you now."

"Shall we put them to good use?" He smirked, looking at the box of protection then back at me as his eyes lowered down, then adverted up towards my face again.

"You've got to earn it, pretty boy." I smirked back and nudged his tatted muscular arm, shaking my head as I walked back to the bedroom. A muffled groan of the irony came from Harry's mouth.

Was I being too harsh? I mean, he's made me orgasm more times than I could count. He's only fucked me once and I sucked him off a few times, and rode him of course.

"Fine." Harry said walking behind me into the bedroom, "but by the end of the day we'll be fucking against the windowsill."

"Mhm.." I rolled my eyes with a small smirk. "Well, I'm going to go get changed in my bathing suit for the beach, so.." I shooed him out with my hand so I could peacefully get changed.

"Oh, sweet pea.." he chuckled under his breath, "we're not going to the beach today."

"No? Okay, well where are we going then?"

"I'm taking you shopping." Harry winked, as he dug into his back jean pocket pulling out hundred dollar bills.

"Harry. I-" I couldn't even form the words I wanted to say. My eyes glimmered at the money like it gleamed a certain type of gold only the riches could find. Which in an odd extended way, was true.

"You're blown away? Amazed? Can't thank me enough?" Harry mocked the things I would say, making me slightly giggle at him.

"Thank you, Harry." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling me closer to him. I lightly kissed his lips, I felt his heart beat faster. "But what if something goes wrong like last time?"

"Don't worry. Leo and Samuel aren't here. Nothings going to happen to you." He stroked my jaw, making me calm down slightly with his soothing words.

"Okay." I calmly swallowed, lighting taking the money from between his fingers and putting it into my own hands. "I'm going to go get dressed."

"Can I watch?" Harry asked, making me chuckle at his teenage mindset. I playfully pushed him out of the room, I shut the door in front of him and swiftly locked it.

"No you cannot watch me, Harry."

I crouched to my knees, beginning to dig through my suitcase. I pulled my shirt, shorts, and underwear off leaving me completely naked. I then went through my suitcase and pulled out a cream colored collar shirt and a little black shirt. I threw the shirt onto my body, followed by the skirt. I also added a belt just for fun.