051

Bree Tyler

"Harry.." I warned.

"What?" He chuckled under his breath.

"Where are we going?" I asked, I was curious. Last time we went out things went completely wrong on the Brooklyn Bridge.

"It's a surprise." He smirked. "We're almost there."

He had told me to get up and get ready because we were going out. I wanted to know so badly on how to dress for the occasion, but he said to dress casual.

I was wearing baggy ripped jeans and a black corset top, which Harry was fond of because my "breasts looked fucking breathtaking" in it. But, he didn't want other men to see my breasts.

He sped on the gas pedal in a seeming hurry. As he took a sharp turn around the corner and swerved dangerously close through traffic without damaging his invincible car.

We pulled up into the front of a store. And I gasped, he just chuckled under his breath with a smirk of cockiness.

"This is the surprise?" I asked, wide eyes framing my face.

"Don't you love it?" He questioned, biting his lip.

"Isn't this more of a gift to you?" I chuckled.

"Mhm." He shrugged, stepping out of the car and popping a random medication pill in his mouth, swallowing it dry.

"What's the pill for?" I asked, linking my arm around him. I held onto him like his arm candy as we walked inside the store.

"Don't worry about it." He kissed my cheek. My eyebrows raised, as he stuffed the orange pill bottle into the back of his endless black jean pocket.

Shit, how much stuff can he fit in those?

I walked into the store that I knew all too well.  As the door shut and a bell rang signaling someone just entered the store, which was me and Harry. A lady who looked like she just snorted twenty bricks of cocaine piped up into my face.

"Hi! We have a sale today on the lingerie and bras if you're interested!" She screamed with a peppy voice that made my ears bleed out.

"Perfect." Harry said with a cocky smirk, and the cracked out lady looked at me and him with a smile before walking away. Her high heels smacked on the tile as she walked to help more costumers.

"Oh my god." I shook my head and pinched my eyes shut. It was too early for this, for annoying ladies who want you to buy the whole store and sell you deals.

"Don't be so negative, Bree. You're trying on lingerie, how fun?" He smirked, nudging my shoulder with his much more broad one. I playfully rolled my eyes as he walked with our arms linked and led me over to the triple D size bras.

"Okay my boobs aren't that big." I halted in annoyance with crossed arms.

Were they really that big?

I looked down at my boobs, some of the cleavage was exposed. I guess the size was mediocre, but maybe not worthy enough for a triple D.

He looked me up and down with a smirk before squeezing my expose cleavage, turning to the racks of overpriced bras. My jaw fell to the floor that he had just did that in public, although I kind of liked the public teasing.

I stepped in front of Harry's tall frame, and softly put my hand on his broad chest, pushed him out of the way. He wasn't much taller than me so it was easy to move him out of my way. I was 5"9 and he was 6"1, so the height difference was only four inches.