034

Bree Tyler

"A jersey, huh?" I clicked my tongue, watching Harry walk down the spiral staircase steps

Harry was wearing a Green Bay packers jersey. It a large green number 80 on the front and back of it. The name Driver was also printed on the back just above the number 80.

I have never seen him dress like this before. I would like to say, I'm very impressed. He usually just wears black jeans and black loosely fitted T-shirts. But today, was different. And sometimes different, is better.

"Why? Does it look bad?" He asked, playing with his bandana that tied with his hair.

"No." I shook my head, smirking. "It is just something I never thought I'd see you wear."

"Yeah, and I'd never peg you for the navy colored dress type, either." He looked me up and down.

"I like the color with my nails." I held my hand up, revealing my deep red colored nails.

"It's a nice contrast I guess." Harry shrugged, slipping on his brown shoes.

Tonight was very important for him. Tonight was an annual football game. He was excited  because the Green Bay packers were playing. I could care less, but he told me to dress nicely.

Once we were both sat in the car, he looked at me with a smile before hitting the pedal.

Ten minutes into our destination there was a soft buzz that filled the silence of the car. It was his phone, someone was calling Harry.

He sighed, lifting himself off of the drivers seat and digging into his back pockets. Sitting back down and pressing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked, I couldn't transmit who or what what on the other line.

"The football game, why?" Harry questioned, even thought I was oblivious of the actual conversation.

"Why?"

He looked shocked and almost crashed into a tree at the persons reply, but he answered.

"F-fr?" He stuttered not finishing the word, "okay, sure?"

He hung up the phone, looking over at me with a confused expression.

"We're going to Nialls to watch football instead." He stated, turning the car around; changing the address from our original location.

"We are? Sweet." I smiled. I really liked Niall, not in a romantic way of course, but just as a person in general.

The drive ended faster than I expected; we pulled into what would be Nialls parking lot and we both got out of the car.