62

Bree Tyler

"You're too good to me." Harry mumbled in my neck, making my eyes slightly water once more.

"Let's lay down yeah?" I asked, releasing the hug and burrowing my body into the mattress and slamming my head into the soft pillow.

"Thought you were sleeping on the couch?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"Do you want me to leave?" I looked up at him, he surrendered and shook his head from side to side. I approvingly nodded, watching his head hit the pillow and his body collapse next to mine.

The bedroom lights had thankfully already been turned off, the blinds had been open and I saw the pale moonlight shining through the looking glass window.

"I fucking fancy you." Harry said out of the blue, taking my brown hair and twirling it around his fingers.

"Yo-you said you hated me a couple weeks ago?" I questioned, that was when our big stupid fight happened and we both did gruesome things to each other.

"You know damn well I didn't mean it." He swallowed, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Oh." I said, so he didn't mean it? "Then why say it?"

"I don't know, heat in the moment I suppose." He looked down in what I assumed was embarrassment. "Just because I was mad at you doesn't mean that I hated you."

"Have you ever hated me before?" I asked, making Harry's eyes shoot up to look into mine.

"Yeah." He chuckled, making me laugh too.

"Why?" I giggled, I wasn't mad at him that he has hated me before. He kidnapped me, of course he has hated me before.

"Just some stuff you used to do that annoyed the absolute shit out of me. Like when you cried, or when you saved my life after I jumped off of the balcony." He rolled his lips into his mouth, making me let out a slight sigh. "Especially when you were nice to me. Fuck, why were you so nice to me? I treated you like shit and I'd just stay up at night thinking 'why the fuck is she so nice to me?' Every single night that thought kept me up and deprived me from sleep."

"I thought you would be nicer to me if I had been nicer to you." I whispered, biting my lip at my incorrect assumptions.

He shook his head, and ruffled his hands through his hair.

"Do you still hate me?" He asked.

I had screamed that I hated him, I thought that I hated him, but did I still? Was I just trying to convince myself that I hated him because it was better than telling the truth? The truth that I in fact fucking fancied him too? I know I didn't want to own up to the truth because he abducted me. But he changed, it's been about six months since he had and I could see an improvement. I don't know, do I still hate him?

Maybe all we needed was a vacation to Hawaii to get away. I was basically cooped up in Harry's house loosing my mind, and if I did want to go out I almost always get killed every time. Maybe this was all I needed to come to terms with how I felt about Harry.

"I fucking fancy you." I whispered, it didn't even feel real to say it out loud. We had confessed we liked each other a while ago, but we weren't actually thinking. I definitely didn't fancy him back then as much as I fancied him now.

This made the corners of his lips creep up into a smirk of cockiness, immediately making me roll my eyes at the sudden boost of his self esteem. All I had to do was say I fancied him and his self esteem sky rocketed. I imagine how high on his ego he'd be if I said he has the biggest dick I've ever seen. But, I don't know if he'd care enough for my validation; a bunch of woman had probably already got that through his head already.