054

Niall Horan

"Take some deep breaths in and out.. just let go of whatever has been holding you back from accomplishing your prior goals.." the guided meditation instructor said over the television.

I slowly inhaled, than exhaled soft and calm breaths, listening to the meditation. I felt like I was sailing on a ship on the overseas. Floating away from all of my worries with each breath I took in, and later blew out.

I sat with my legs in a criss-cross position. My eyes were closed and my chest was lifted high. I had a straight back, and it was stretched.
The front part of my wrists rested against my crossed knees. I pinched both my middle finger and thumb together.

I did meditation and yoga every morning and night. Sometimes I'd switch it up a bit for a little fun. I would either do meditation in the morning and yoga at night. Yoga in the morning and meditation at night. Or I'll do both at any random time of the day.

All I wanted to be sure was that I was at peace.

"Take a deep brea-"

The guided meditation instructor was cut off to the sounds of my phone ringing. I rolled my lips in my mouth, and tightened my eyes closed, but the sound of my phone blaring a ring wouldn't go away.

"Fuck!" I shouted in aggravation as I tried to calm myself down before standing up off of my  comfortable plush yoga mat and walking over to the couch, that's where my phone was at.

I shakily sighed, before grabbing my phone, I clicked accept without even reading the name and pressing it to my ear.

"Hello." I gritted through my teeth, trying to act like I was happy and didn't just have a very calming mediation session interrupted three minutes ago.

"Finally you answered Niall, for fucks sake it took you long enough."

You decided to call me during my meditation, sue me for not answering your ass fast enough.

"What is it, Harry?" I squeaked, I just wanted to know why he was calling me at 10:00pm in the night.

"You know all that weird voodoo telepathic shit, right?" He questioned, "you always know how to make people feel better and bring them together."

No you douche, it's actually called observing your surroundings and doing daily meditations everyday so I know how to be at inner piece with everyone and know how they feel, but no, please continue...

"If that's what you want to call it." I grumbled under my breath, I was trying not to let my anger show, the tone of my voice through phone could make me give off the label of an  attitude. That's why I keep all my negative comments and unnecessary ones all bottled in a tight glass bottle that has sunken to the pit of my stomach.

"I don't fucking care whatchamacallit, I just need help." He demanded.

"With what?" I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration at his mixed emotions and aggravating mood swings.

"Bree." He said in full guilt with a slight rasp to his voice.

For fucks sake.

"Shit," I cursed through the line of the phone. "What'd you do?"

"I'll explain when you get here." He said, seeming like he was in a rush.

"I still got something I need to do-"

"See you in a bit." Harry grunted in demand, disconnecting the telephone line. He gave me no choice but to get ready to go to his house and not finish the guided meditation.