024

Harry Styles

As I reached my bedroom door, the bulge on my hard dick was not at all pleasurable; just annoying.

I needed someone to take care of it.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, dialing the first woman's number I saw. Mandy.

She was a stripper at Cartin's Angel club, she asked for my number while I was drunk or high; I can't remember, and I accidentally gave it to her. Mine as well use it to my advantage, am I right?

I clicked on her contact and pressed the "call" button, the phone started to ring.

"Hello!" The high pitch tone screeched on the other line.

"Come over and pleasure me." I said over the line.

"I'll be there as soon as possible." She said over the line, it disconnected when I hung up the phone, I texted her my address and leaned back onto my bed as I awaited for Mandy's arrival.

Bree Tyler

I finished taking care of myself, I pulled up my undergarments, then my pants. I washed my hands, then I went to go unlock the door knob. I walked over to where I slept, the couch. I turned the television on for a white noise, and started to close my eyes.

The minute my head started to fill with nightly thoughts and my eyes drift off to sleep I heard footsteps stomping down the steps of the stairs and the front door slamming open.

I slightly opened my eyes, trying to stake out what was going on. There was a girl standing in the front door-way. She was brunette with hazel eyes and face littered in make-up. Her clothes fit tight around her small figure, and she wore heels. From the minute I saw her, she seemed familiar. She was the stripper at none other than Cartin's Angel, I recognized her from the night I went to the club with Harry. I remembered her when she danced on the bacteria infested poles as the men threw dirty money on stage for her to encourage her dancing for the hungry men's pleasure.

But the thing that threw me off the most was Harry, he slowly grabbed her by the waist and shushed the stripper as he pointed at me thinking I was asleep. Harry took the woman as they walked upstairs, both being oblivious that I have seen the whole thing.

I felt a tear escape my eye the second I heard a girl with high-pitched moaning and a squeaky bed coming from upstairs. The teardrop rolled down my cheek and onto the black leather of the couch I laid on.

How could I be so stupid?

I clenched my fists, Harry didn't actually want my kisses. He just wanted something to keep himself entertained. I wasn't his sun that made his life a little brighter. All the times he moaned profanities, spanked me, choked me. It was all a fucking joke, huh? And I fell for it.

But then my mind stopped spinning as I came to terms with myself I had realized,

I am the possessive one.

I didn't want Harry swapping kisses with anyone but me. Me and Harry weren't anything more than abducter, victim, that shared a few make-out sessions from time to time. I had no right telling Harry who he can and can't make out with. But now, I wasn't going to kiss him anymore; I'm done. And I am actually being serious this time, not a single kiss goodnight on the cheek, and then end up making out after. Nothing. Id rather be tortured by him than be led on by his lustful actions. He was right that night at the club, nothing intimate should happen between us because in the end, I'm the only one that's going to get hurt.

Journaling couldn't fix my problems, not this time.

I got off of the couch, walking into the kitchen. I opened cabinets searching for one thing I wanted. The fridge didn't have it either. I searched the drawer under the sink and I was met with what I wanted most.