70

Bree Tyler

"W-what's going on?" I asked, seeing what was in front of me.

Niall and Harry immediately stopped shouting at each other the minute my soft spoken voice passed through the room.

I glanced at Niall. He had a bloody slit down his temple. I stared at Harry. His shirt had a long rip down the middle.

"Stupid fights." Harry nonchalantly said, scratching the back of his head. "Right, Niall?" Harry nudged his shoulder in indication.

"Oh, why yes of course!" He exaggerated, "it's not like Harry is going t-" he started to speak, but was cut off by Harry's hand pressing hard to Niall's mouth.

What the fuck is going on?

"I'm so done with this." I flailed my arms in the air. This has happened too many times, and it's going to be the last.

"Fuck." Harry said in anger under his breath.

"Fuck." Niall snickered, making Harry hit his shoulder in angry frustration.

"Harry, this is the fourth time this week that I've heard you and Niall bickering and shouting back and forth!" I coldly stomped my foot on the ground.

"Bree, please leave my bedroom so me and Niall can discuss." Harry demanded with a clenched jaw.

"Discuss what?" I firmly planted my hands on my hips.

"None of your concern babe." Niall remarked, making Harry stomp on his foot at the sexual pet name he used for me. Niall winced the minute Harry's foot came in contact and crashed on his.

"Fine, I'll just leave." I huffed, crossing my arms over one another against my chest. I exited the room and slammed the door shut for a dramatic effect to show just how angry I am. I just wanted to know what they were hiding, and why couldn't I be in on it?

I'm so pissed off, of course my feelings about Harry are the same and I still like him. But I'm mad at him right now, I just wish he was more open with me, open with me like I am with him.

Harry Styles

"I don't want to fucking do it." I grumbled under my breath, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You have to." Niall persuaded.

"Why? Why the fuck do I have to?" I winced.

"Because. If you don't, you'll only break her already broken heart. She's already upset about her father, don't make this worse for her." He said, making me sadly sigh.

I seriously didn't want to do this, I fancied Bree so fucking much and nothing will ever change that. I hope this stupid idea of a 'plan' all goes well.

"I'm trusting you, Cupid." I swallowed, "I'll do it tonight."

Bree Tyler

I laid stomach first across my bed. Scribbling my feelings down in the journal and listening to the patting rain against my window. I loved the rain, it's like a background track to my fucked life.

Harry unexpectedly barged in through the door, looking at me with a tight face and furrowed brows. I batted my eyelashes up at him in sorrow.

"Come with me." He ordered, making me bite my bottom lip in confusion. I nodded and climbed off of my mattress.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking over at his jade green glazed eyes. My stomach dropped, why was he crying?

He didn't answer my question, he just wiped his eyes with his free hand as I followed him downstairs. I occasionally knocked into the walls being the klutz I am, I was just so confused at what was going on.