93

Bree Tyler

We fumbled up the spiral staircase, his hand in mine with our lips intact and vigorously kissing back and forth.

Harry pushed me against the wall, kicking the door shut with his foot as we both stumbled into his room and we fell onto the bed. He started undoing his belt, and I was gasping in eagerness. I bit my lip once I saw him in only his boxers, they were so tight having to hug around his hard dick.

"Har-" I groaned, as he pulled the only things covering his privates down, his boxers, and climbed on top of me, feeling just as lustful as I.

He pulled my pants down for me, matter of fact harder than pulled he yanked them down to meet my ankles. He didn't like the access skin being covered, even if it was just my ankles so he ripped the jeans off of my feet completely.

He then slowly tugged at the hem of my shirt, wanting it to come off of my body immediately.  I gasped as he slammed my head forward to pull it off of my lengthy torso. I was left in just a bra, and he took a moment to savor the way my breasts popped up in the red lace, before slithering his hands around my back and unclasping the back of my bra.

No guy has ever unclasped my bra for me before, perhaps all men are clueless except Harry.

The lace fell onto my stomach, and Harry grabbed the hooks between his teeth before throwing it off of the bed and it made a clanking sound because of the small fragments of metal once it hit the floor.

He harshly opened up my legs up, I winced at how he was tearing the muscles but in a good way. And when I expected him to go down on me, he did something completely different. He bent down and I saw a spatula and tin of frosting. My eyes widened at the artificial red buttercream, he smirked, before opening the tin and scooping up some of the topping with the spatula. My mouth went wide, as he started spreading the creamy sensation along the inner parts of my thighs.

"W-What are you doing.. Harry?" I asked, lulling my head back at the feeling of the soothing and cold frosting gliding along the inner parts of my thighs.

"You're going to be my birthday cake tonight."
He whimpered, as he looked up at me and started licking along the sides of my calves making eye contact with me the whole entire time as he did so.

His birthday cake?!

I swallowed deeply, as his tongue trailed onto the closest parts of my heat, cleaning up the artificial frosting that'll leave my legs stained red but the pleasure I had been feeling right now was all going to be worth it in the end.

"Fuck!" I moaned, bucking my hips up as his sugar-coated tongue glided over my soaking wet folds.

"Shh." He demanded against my cunt, making me wince lowly at the fact that I couldn't talk or even whine. The things this man did to me was unreal, I felt like I was getting more pleasure than him and it was his birthday.

His fingers pressed into the sensitive spot of my hips, making me let out a low groan that not even he could hear. And he hears everything. His hands were so perfect, cold, tatted, and the polish on the thumbs digging into my skin was a big turn on, I could've easily came myself on the spot at just the feeling of his hands trailing down my body.

Once he had licked me clean of frosting everywhere, he crouched down lightly and pulled out a condom from under the bed. He had kept a stash there, I thought he got rid of it?

He pulled the latex over himself, as he was about to start pounding his length into me I lightly pushed him off of me with my feet. His eyebrows furrowed and he gave me a look of confusion thinking this is what I wanted, it is what I wanted but not in this way.