88

Bree Tyler

I had been out on the balcony with Harry again, trying to get as much fresh air as possible.

Another night of no sleep, I don't even know what day it is anymore I haven't slept in that long.

So, it's night again, and I still can't sleep of course. It's starting to become frustrating, and I'm taking that 'silly doctors appointment' into consideration. Even though I haven't been back to a doctors office since they told me I had been infertile. I stormed out of the room and gave the old man who was just doing his job by spilling the heartbreaking news to me the finger because I was so upset and furious about the news.

I looked over at Harry, the only man I loved. I looked him up and down, noticing his tight black jeans, black ink and some colored tattoos all over his body, piercings from his lip, to his ear, to his brow.

"I wish I was cool like you, you know?" I furrowed my brows, taking in his appearance one last time. I mean, look at him. He's the only man who can dress, and I live by that.

"What do you mean?" He looked me up and down, making me sigh.

"You've got the style, the piercings, the tattoos." I walked closer to him and pressing my finger on his chest, "I wish I could be just as cool as you."

"Really?" He asked, making me nod my head as if it was obvious. If he went to high school in my time like I had mentioned previously, he would've been bullied for sure. But if he went now, he'd be considered maybe scene or emo? I think that they're pretty cool, I've always loved their style but I wouldn't talk to them for reasons I've explained.

"You're cool, Bree. Maybe you should just get another tattoo or a piercing is all if you want to be cool like me." He winked with a smirk, making me scoff.

"Well I had my ears pierced, but of course those had a tracking device in them." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You can thank your father for that." He brushed my cheek, making me feel some sense of comfort that I haven't felt in a long time.

"Did my mother know?" I bit my shaking lip, it's cold out here in New York at night.

"Know what sweet pea?" He questioned, making me groan at the fact I had to connect all the dots.

"That the earrings had a tracking device in them." I crossed my arms over my chest, making Harry's eyes widen.

"You know I hate lying-"

"Cut the bullshit. You lie to me all the time." I bit my lip, knitting my brows together.

"That was before.. you know, everything. But anyway, yeah she did know." He coldly admitted with no remorse in his voice, making me pout my lip out.

"So.. that's it?" I put my finger on my chin, he looked up at me and shrugged.

"Hm?" He smirked, I wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face immediately. But I know I'd get punished with having an orgasm tonight. And, I was fine with that.

"My mother didn't care that my father was tracking me with JEWELRY?" I asked the last part a little too loudly at how wild it sounded coming out of my mouth.

"Nope. She thought it'd be best for you." He didn't feel comforting right now, maybe it's the fact that my patience was lowering but I've had enough of him showing no remorse for me like I always do with him.

"Okay, so to clear the air why aren't you hugging me right now?" I fiddled with my hands.

It was so weird to see him like this last night he was 'kissing me better' and how he's kind of just blowing me off.