049

Bree Tyler

I had just took the last snort of cocaine on the balcony railing through the one dollar bill. I looked at Harry and I fluffed my nose out slightly as the narcotic rushed through me, I exhaled in relief.

"I fucking needed that." I chuckled under my breath slightly, as did he.

This month has gone by slow, I've been here with him for five months, but it seems like it's been way more.

I didn't know if I should forgive or forget... but I had chosen to stay in the middle. I told him that. We haven't kissed since the night we made matching bracelets, that was two days ago.

My body was still rushing with anticipation as to when the danger was coming. Fuck, I didn't want to leave him. I'm trying to spend every second, every minute, every moment with him.

But it won't ever be enough to satisfy me.

I handed him back the dollar bill, and he shoved it in his back pocket. I looked up at the morning sky, the sun.

"Look at how bright the sun is." Harry said, pointing towards the abnormally large ball of light.

"It is pretty bright, isn't it? Hurts my eyes though." I chuckled slightly under my breath.

"Well thats how I see you, so bright and colorful. Lighting up my world." He smiled but I don't think I was meant to see. His words made my stomach grow butterflies and my heart pound a little faster against my chest.

"Oh Harry." I shook my head and became frazzled, "you're too nice. Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, snuggling myself into him.

"I'm not use to affection." He whispered, "but it feels so fucking good. I'm going to miss it."

"Why'd you have to bring that up, Harry? Just focus on the present right now." I sniffled, fuck, here come the waterworks.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He whispered, softly kissing the lobe of my scarred ear.

I retracted from the hug, and looked up at him, batting my eyelashes. Those emeralds eyes that enchanted me, God, I'll miss them so fucking much. But why am I being a hypocrite? I need to focus on what's happening now. And right now, I was high on lines of cocaine, staring at Harry in awe and observation.

I smiled lightly, as I turned around and walked into the warm house. The New York weather was too cold for me, I was only in shorts and a tank top that made my cleavage show more then I would have liked.

I grabbed my journal in my hand, and sighed as I pressed it against my chest and flopped back first onto Harry's soft, pillowy bed.

"What are you doing?" Harry grunted at the impact when his body fell flat on his bed next to me.

"Journaling." I said, without even looking at him and keeping my eyes on the pages I flicked through, trying to find a blank one. I wasn't even close to being out of pages. I've journaled everyday for four months straight and there were still so many more blank pages to be filled out with thoughts and feelings.

I found one, and turned around on my side so whatever I wrote wouldn't face him. He rolled his eyes that I wouldn't let him take a peek at what I was writing down, but I won't ever let him.

I smiled slightly, before jotting everything down that I felt.

Dear Journal,