007

TW: blood, substance abuse, alcohol , sexual assault.

( Play song when you see $ )

Im sorry for this-

-

Bree Tyler

I'm still in these fucking handcuffs, it's been five hours.

"Harry please!" I laughed a bit over my yelling, as I wobbled around trying to set myself free.

I heard loud footsteps, and he approached me on the leather couch, I sighed in relief.

He rolled his eyes, sitting on the leather couch and untying the rope around my legs, I shook them to get my blood flow running again.

"Watch it." He muttered as I accidentally bumped him on the side with my free legs.

"Sorry.." I giggled cheekily, the next thing I know I feel Harry grip my calves firmly.

He threw one of my legs over his shoulder and the other one over his left shoulder, my calves were touching his neck, he squeezed my the flesh of my legs closer to him, as my cheeks flushed red, he bent down near my face.

He grabbed keys out of his pocket, putting the key in the handcuff toggle and twisting it, my hands felt free as the metal rings unclamped my skin, I shook my hands to get back blood flow, he then squeezed my calves closer to him once more, throwing them off of his shoulders, my legs flopped on the black leather couch, as I bit my lip a tad.

"I'm going to go shower." He muttered and I nodded, watching him walk away and out of the room.

I laid on my side, folding my hands under my head, I closed my eyes to re-collect my thoughts in this lonely room on this lonely leather couch.

Harry Styles

As I walked out of the room leaving Bree in there alone, I shook my head.

I cant believe I did that.

I really couldn't believe that I threw her legs over my shoulders, I didn't mean to honestly; I just did it.

She even bit her lip, god.

I walked to my room opening the sliding shower door, turning the water setting to the coldest setting; I ran my hand under the water to test the temperature.

Cold as ice.

Just how it's supposed to be.

I slowly undressed, tangling my fingers through my hair as I stared at myself in the mirror, I looked tired.

Bags under my eyes, cigarette burns along my skin, my tattoos; my blue teardrop tattoo, and my many facial piercings.

I just looked so out of it.

I stepped into the cold icy water, and pinched my eyes shut as all the childhood memories came coming back.

I tried to shake them away, but I couldn't, I couldn't, I couldn't, I simply and utterly couldn't.

Go away, go away, go away, go away, make it go away.

I started to breath heavily, my heart started to ache; my cigarette burns started to sting from the ice cold water, I shut the water off immediately, standing in the shower naked as the cold air from the AC was now making my skin crawl rather than the water that triggered my horrid memories.

I sighed, puffing out air as I sat down, the rough shower floor attacking my skin. But anything was better then standing under the cold water.

I could feel my dark jade green eyes collect painful tears, I didn't want to cry, crying isn't manly, crying is for pussies.