75

Bree Tyler

I peeled myself off of his warm body, and looked down at his torso and slightly frowned. It was still there, I had almost forgotten it happened. The long burn mark of a lit cigarette along his chest and all the way down just above his bellybutton, will the red and bloody scar be there forever?

The second my body left his, his eyes widened as he began to wake up from his deep prince sleep. Harry lightly grabbed my arm, and pulled me on top of him to straddle his lap. I couldn't help but fight an occurring cheeky smile, he makes me smile so much no matter the circumstances.

"I hate knowing that I gave you a scar." I sighed, hanging my head low and lightly tracing the ashy burn.

"I slit your throat open." He swallowed in deep regret and guilt, "which one do you think is worse?" He asked in a know it all tone, making me roll my eyes in the back of my head at how his attitude was right now. "Besides," he shrugged. "I'll have a little mark of you on my body everywhere I go."

"Little?!" I chuckled with a gasp of utter disbelief. "That scar his huge.." I murmured more to myself, tracing my fingertips along the red and burnt skin.

He bit his lip and looked up at me, I wonder what he was thinking about? I know I wasn't having good thoughts, just feeling full of regret. But I shouldn't feel that way, he asked me to do it. Maybe it's because I hate hurting the ones that I love.

If you were to ask me seven months ago if I was guilty and full of regret that Harry got hurt by me, I'd say no. Matter of fact, I'd be proud for sticking up for myself against him and being able to bring myself to badly hurt him.

Things change.

He slowly grabbed my chin, and looked into my eyes with his lighting, sparky green ones. He carefully maneuvered his thumb around my lips in small circles, slightly pulling the bottom lip down and making it have a little popping sound when it got pulled back to its original position under my top lip.

"I'm falling in love with you, Bree. I know that I'm in love with you I know it." He confessed, making my heart almost collapse and stop beating.

I thought he wasn't capable of love? I mean, everyone is but sometimes people like him need time to figure it all out. He's not a bad person for that, matter of fact he's amazing. He's everything I've ever wanted. But why is he all of the sudden now in love with me? What changed, huh?

"Harry, I still think you need time to be one hundred percent honest with yourself and not just say it so I'll feel better. It's okay, I'll wait till the day comes." I swallowed, I just wish I could embrace him in kisses now that he confessed his love for me.. but I can't do that.

I can't do that if the love isn't real.

"Bree no don't say that." He shook his head and grabbed my much smaller hands. "I know that I'm in love with you, I know it. Because, when I look at you all I see is a person that makes me happy-" he tried to finish but I quietly cut him off.

"Love and happiness are to completely different things, Har." I choked slightly on a sob that was slowly starting to bubble up in my throat.

"No. Because, you're the only one I shared my flower garden with, and the flower garden is in my heart but I don't love it, I only love and fancy you. And that's why I shared something so sacred with you. And I know I'm in love with you because all it took was to see you drunk and passed out on the couch to realize how I truly felt about you, Bree." He admitted, making my heart stop. "Please," he choked out. "Let me love you for all's eternity."

I didn't know what to think honestly. I guess I had been wrong, he can love me faster than I anticipated. I should just accept it, I've been longing for his desired love for which feels like forever. But I don't want it to be unreal love, it has to be true love.