016

Bree Tyler

"Why the hell do you have my phone in your hands?" He asked again, since the lack of response I had the first time he asked the question.

"I- uh-" I stuttered shakily.

"Don't stutter, Breelyn. Answer me clearly." He tilted his head to the side, sticking his tongue between his teeth.

My throat felt as if a rattlesnake slid into my esophagus and rattled its vibrating rattle. I had a hard time physically speaking. I shouldn't have his phone regardless, I was just going to take a picture of him sleeping and show him how grumpy he looks when he sleeps, it's funny. That was all. But I do see how this could rub him the wrong way, you know? It could look like I was trying to call the police, or something that would help me escape from this dreadful mansion he lived in, I as a visitor here, but it felt as if I was a prisoner.

"I'll give you ten seconds to say something," he paused, "ten seconds starts...now." He snapped his fingers, looking at an non-existent clock on the wall.

"I took your phone because-" I stuttered after five seconds have passed.

"Times ticking." He smirked.

"I wanted to take a picture-"

"Picture?" He questioned.

"Yes. I know it may sound weird, but you look grumpy when you sleep and I thought it was funny." I paused to chuckle nervously, "I just wanted to snap a quick picture of you asleep and then I would put your phone down. I s-swear." I gulped in surrender.

"How'd you know my passcode?" His head stayed tilted.

"Easy guess." I shrugged, "1234 isn't that good of a passcode, you know?" I sat down on the armrest of the couch.

"By the way.." I started, "why do you have an app called tickle her?" I spoke the thoughts I had when I first went through his phone and clicked on the strange app.

His eyes looked wide, big, and emerald green; he stared up at me, brows furrowed head no longer tilted.

"Not important." He cleared his throat, "why? did you play it?"

"Erm, not necessarily." I shrugged, "I clicked on the app to see what it was, but all I saw was a brunette girl laying on a white bedspread who giggled scandalously every time you poked them. Dare I say it was a very strange game."

"Don't go through my phone ever again, understand?" He changed the topic of the questionable app.

"Of course, I'm sorry."

He huffed and closed his eyes once more, I sat on the armrest of the couch he laid on with his once widened eyes now closed. I leaned back and my back hit the black painted walls. My feet hung off of the armrest just barley, as I closed my eyes peacefully and sighed to myself.

I'm glad I didn't get punished. That would've just added on greater stress and worry to my mind, more than whats on my scattered mind already.

My brain needs a break honestly, I'm always cautious; looking to my left and right every chance I get. I feel like I already got it all figured out, you know? Well, most of it. I feel as if Harry is no secret anymore, then again he seems so mysterious and sacred.

I don't know what to think.

But one day I'll figure it all out. Who even knows when the day will come? Weeks, months, days, years? If I'll even live that long, one day I'll die in here. I'll do something and push Harry over the edge, I know one day he'll just snap and brutally end my life; torturing me slowly. Slowly is always worse than quickly, depending on the topic. And the sad part is, I don't know if I'd rather live or die.